i just wanted 2 no wat the big diff is from the synster standerd and custom
ones **** the other is more ****? I think, correct me if I'm wrong though.
Quote by uterus
ones **** the other is more ****? I think, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Pwned
i agree if you want one of these synyster gaytes customs dont bother get the guitar that its based off
Dont get one of them you'll regret it in the long run.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Hi brewsky! Um....go to www.schecterguitars.com and look at the specs, one is a more affordable model, and the other is actually what Syn plays. I don like either, but that is my opinion.
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
Schecter makes a lot better guitars than that for abou the same price, Look at the site. Think about it man synister gates is a good axeman, but do you really want the same guitar as a guy like that looks like that.
We never grasp self-realization, we are two abysses; A well staring at the sky.........
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Schecter makes a lot better guitars than that for abou the same price, Look at the site. Think about it man synister gates is a good axeman, but do you really want the same guitar as a guy like that looks like that.

i would have got one but instead i bought an original C1-FR like syn originaly had which is LOADS better

if you really want you can put in invaders like him

i only have one invader for bridge

but dont buy the recently released C1-FR its crap
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
ones made of cheaper **** to cut back on the price while the other is made of the stuff that Syn wanted but price is higher