Hey, heres my band covering these two songs, theres also a slightly changed "intro" by chillies on there, ignore the plus 44 cover for the minute its kinda still in work. Any advice appreciated, bare in mind we dont have sate of the art recording. Go to www.myspace.com/myuntilfurthernotice Cheers in advance.
Ste
Never plan anything - it's much more fun to go and do something else. The most surprising thing about planning is the faliure that seems to always succeed it.

Sir John Harvey (Changed a bit - couldnt remember the original.. Meh, this one's tonnes better :P)
ok vocals on Chasing cars were kinda off the singer just wasn't hitting those notes

vocals don't really matter on For Whom the Bells Toll, you can barely hear the guitars, kinda like the phasers or flangers (whatever) I like them, drums sound really stale, practice the lead parts on guitar more, just practice and it will be loads better

you guys are doing good just don't cancel your practice sessions

mind critting my cover of Scar Tissue
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6930789#post6930789
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
Any advice on what we can do with the drums to improve them? Were forced to record with one condenser mic and one bass drum mic so were a little limited.
Never plan anything - it's much more fun to go and do something else. The most surprising thing about planning is the faliure that seems to always succeed it.

Sir John Harvey (Changed a bit - couldnt remember the original.. Meh, this one's tonnes better :P)
eh im not a drummer sorry and I personally have never recorded drums
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
Yeah, you can hardly hear the guitars at all on For Whom the Bell Tolls. The vocals weren't bad. Your singer has a weird accent, kinda. Lead needs a little more work too.

Just practice some more, you'll get it. It's a pretty easy song.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~