Page 1 of 2
I just put up a pen on Ebay that I claim is "chewed by a future rockstar." The rockstar is ofcourse, me. With luck, it should sell for thousands lol.

*fingers crossed*

Thoughts?
We're only strays.
Ill give you 10 pesos for it...

im only buying it because i need a pen to write my english essay...and i cant find one atm.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
it's kind of dumb, but i'm sure there are people who are dumber than that idea, and will fall for it, so it seems good enough to me
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
say its like an advanced writing tool that can write in any font and at any font size, new age, very easy to use... you know...
PWning N00bs Today!
when i grow up, i wanna make a living by selling single kleenexes on ebay, a paper clip, a scarf, one guitar string, and a bag of chips
someone has to buy them!
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
It's not a scam at all, all it's claiming to be is a pen thats been chewed by a future rockstar. I could be considered a rockstar now, although I'm in no way famous, and I have chewed it.

It's Ebay, people will buy it lol.
We're only strays.
Quote by SOADrox429
it's kind of dumb, but i'm sure there are people who are dumber than that idea, and will fall for it, so it seems good enough to me

Like that 7k playoffs seahawk hot dog. The uncle of the person who sold it is was my teacher at the time as well. Personally i dont think it will go.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I remember someone selling a possesed rubber ducky on eBay.

They got $400 for it. People are amazing.
Quote by danzig-_-
when i grow up, i wanna make a living by selling single kleenexes on ebay, a paper clip, a scarf, one guitar string, and a bag of chips
someone has to buy them!

that reminds me of the guy in Canada who traded a paper clip for a pen, then the pen for a sandwich, the sandwich for a cassette tape or something along those ligns and now he is tradeing stuff like signs for snowmobiles or something and one day will be able to trade for a house lol

i think its called the 'red paper clip project'

EDIT: OMG the starting bid is $30 lol
Quote by Tedward
that reminds me of the guy in Canada who traded a paper clip for a pen, then the pen for a sandwich, the sandwich for a cassette tape or something along those ligns and now he is tradeing stuff like signs for snowmobiles or something and one day will be able to trade for a house lol

i think its called the 'red paper clip project'

i read about that in the paper over here in the UK
it was such an awesome thing

he eventually got a record deal, and traded that for a flat, then traded the flat for a house

what a guy
if you dont become a rockstar like wouldnt that be fraud?
Quote by notoriousnumber
I didnt think you could be that much of a twat. Piss off.
not really
he isnt held to any sort of contract really is he?
if someone is stupid enoguh to buy it, then they deserve everything thats coming to them for their stupidity

im tired, and i can't be bothered to check this over for errors, so i apologise for them
guitaristdave is right, even if this does go to court, by some fluke of making it all the way there, I'll easily win even if I'm defending myself.

I'd post pics BTW but I don't have a digital camera. Please don't laugh.
We're only strays.
no but he is saying that "ITS BEEN CHEWED BY A FUTURE ROCK STAR" so if noone became a rockstar that chewed on it it would be a scam..he is saying it 100%be famous for being chewed by a rockstar someday
Quote by notoriousnumber
I didnt think you could be that much of a twat. Piss off.
Yeah but all I said was "rockstar." Is there some sort of set definition for rockstar??? Where's the line between rockstar and not rockstar? I'm in a band right now, we're playing a show tomorrow, so I'm a rockstar. See what I mean?
We're only strays.
If he dies before he becomes a rockstar then he can be sued...he can be 89 years old and become a rockstar, it wouldn't be fraud.

So unless he dies, then it's fraud.
So I'm craftilly and unwittingly pilling debt upon my future offspring... screw it, BIG MONEY! BID EBAYERS!! Blindly pile riches upon my paypal!!!
We're only strays.
Quote by DUP3R
If he dies before he becomes a rockstar then he can be sued...he can be 89 years old and become a rockstar, it wouldn't be fraud.

So unless he dies, then it's fraud.

He said within a year he will be a rockstar
Quote by drevil814
He said within a year he will be a rockstar

If he said Guitar Hero then that's doable.........cause its a game.....

....get it...?

I BID $5000!!
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Alright well I fixed the stupid "within a year" line. Dodged that bullet.

Yeah, now you're being reasonable!
</sarcasm>
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
People buy stained second-hand underwear on eBay. So, I think you have a shot.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
ur.......an.........ass. im goin to buy it
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
There is no definition of what a Rockstar really is. So I could be a Rockstar. People's definitions of rockstars can differ.

I see no scam here.
Well, you have 100 percent good feedback going for you, so that's a +.

However, this idea is retarded, so you lose. Good day to you, sir.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
You won't be saying that when I'm $10,000 richer!!

No. We won't. Because you will have earned that money with a steady job, and UG will have forgotten about you in your absence caused by work.
<Han> I love Hitler
You will never be famous, nor will you be remotely succesful in music. And your pen will not sell, because you're a jerk!
LOLZ IM ABOUT TO BID!!!11!one! I JUST EMAILED JOO A QUESTI0N ABOOT IT ON aBey!111
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Page 1 of 2