Dang. This was never a prob on my guitar: I slightly raised my bridge a while ago (too much rattle) and now, on the higher strings, when I press down on say the 1-3 fret slightly too much it will push down and result in a bend. Is this a problem? It does sound like one! Must i lower the bridge on the treble side again? It just bothers me having to press lightly and having that thought in my mind all the time o_O

Thanks in advance.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
I was having the same problem with my old Gibson!!!
I just learned to live with it - until I got a new guitar
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
It has Medium/Jumbo frets, 24 of em. @Adry700: My guitar is one month (maybe more) old -_-

P.S. Your sig rocks
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
Just get used to putting the right amount of pressure on the frets.
You won't be able to do anything about it if you keep your bridge like that. If you like the bridge likle that then just get used to the right pressure to use.
~ J6hn
Its normal. You've just got to make sure you get your fretting intonation right. It'll be the same lower down the neck I'm sure. Just make sure you don't press down too hard, because a lot of the time it causes extra tension in your fingers and you probably end up actually bending them.

Unless its really bending out of tune you should be ok, if not... check your bridge and intonation.