ive been wondering the same . i read on google that some fan got HORSE the gay written on their cutsman shirt by Chiodos. i like both bands but whats with this
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
Has anyone been on Horse the band's website, and clicked the "hitlist". Chiodos is on it, is it a joke or do they seriously not like each other?

I think it's a joke, although I'm not sure. Didn't they tour together as well?

Either way, HORSE are ****ing hilarious. I love their site haha.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
both are hardcore why is this in pop punk and emo?

edit: seeing them tomorow with All that remains and UNFORTUNATELY Dragoncrap
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
both are hardcore why is this in pop punk and emo?

edit: seeing them tomorow with All that remains and UNFORTUNATELY Dragoncrap

a friend of mine played dragonforce on his stereo i swear it sounded like the power rangers theme song. did they write that?
anyway, to quote the almighty thom erak (loosely) "don't ever believe anything that band says."
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
Quote by fenderfreak101

I think it's a joke, although I'm not sure. Didn't they tour together as well?

Either way, HORSE are ****ing hilarious. I love their site haha.

haha yeah they are.
When I read the track listing to the Pizza EP, and I saw Crippled By Pizza (Pizzarrhea in the Pizzeria) I laughed so hard. And then I read about it. and laughed some more. An ep about some pizza they had in Chicago. amazing.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
haha yeah they are.
When I read the track listing to the Pizza EP, and I saw Crippled By Pizza (Pizzarrhea in the Pizzeria) I laughed so hard. And then I read about it. and laughed some more. An ep about some pizza they had in Chicago. amazing.

In a restaurant that I've eaten at

ahh Horse...
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by pixiesfanyo
Well, Horse is like most people with a brain and hates Chiodos.

amen
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
they seriously dont like each other. the keyboardist of horse hates chiodos. if you bring a chiodos shirt to a horse show and give it to the band, horse will give you one of their shirts and burn the chiodos one. its actually quite funny.
Gotta love Horse.

I think they actually don't like each other though, in a non-threatening way. Why waste your time wondering if one band hates another? Their old drummer Eli was on that list for about 4 months before they kicked him out of the band for being to disorderly and getting really drunk before their shows or something.
Quote by wd40s
they seriously dont like each other. the keyboardist of horse hates chiodos. if you bring a chiodos shirt to a horse show and give it to the band, horse will give you one of their shirts and burn the chiodos one. its actually quite funny.

haha im going to do that. just for the free shirt.