I did a little test to see if when i tighted or loosesend my fender tremolo if the strings would feel tighter when tuned to pitch. so i tried it with the trem screws loose and it floating, It seemed normal. I than tried it with the trem flat against the body with the springs tightened and it the strings felt the same as with the springs loose. I thought mabye having ur springs tighter would make ur spring feel liek a higher gauge but it seems to me both ways they are the same. I was wondering if this really is correct what i have tested? thanks hopefully someone can either agree or prove me wrong i need to knwo the answer to help me decide on some other adgjustments. thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
hello?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
well since it's always tuned to the same pitch...it will have the same tension in the strings. Since the bridge isn't moving that much, the strings are same lenght, therefore same tension.
confirmed... ok thats exactly what i was thinking but i heard somewheresme crazy idea that the tension would change. neways thats cool i guess thats all i needed to know.... that im not on crack...
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage