Hey there, first of all I am getting a small stack as an amp but not really sure how to go about it.(I'm getting a stack so I can expand it once I get more money) anyway first question.

1)If the ohm's of a head and cab don't match will it work and if so is it better to have more ohms in the head or cab?

2)It's better to have the head's wattage lower than the cabs correct?But if the heads is less lets say 125 and the cab is 200 will only 125 of the 200 watts be used?

3)Will this head and this cab be good or would this other cab be better first (in the end I will have both when I have enough cash.) I am for sure going with GK for the tonal variety. I would buy the 250 head if the 125 watts would be good for the 200 watt handling of the cabs.(cheaper )

4)If I buy the 600 head which is 300 watts @ 4 ohms or 200 watts @ 8 ohms.... Just... explain this and if it will work with the 2x10 and eventually 2x10 and 1x15.

Sorry if those questions don't make sense but I need some information from someone other than a greedy salesman who just wants to sell me what will give him the most profit. So please answer one or all of these questions at your leisure if you can.
Sorry I can't answer all your questions because I don't really know the answer to them.

1) I don't know for sure but I think it has to match.
2) It's better to have the amp head wattage less than the cabinets wattage because if it's more the speaker will blow. And if your amp head is 125 watts and the cabinet is 200 only 125 watts will be used because that is all the amp head puts out.
3) It depends on what kind of sound you would like most. 10 inch speakers have better highs but not as good of lows. 15 inch speakers have a better bass sound but not much high, that's why its good when you have both. Since your getting them 1 at a time it just depends on what you would like better.
4) I'd assume it would work because they are the same kind but don't take my word for it.
Quote by Caustic
Loviator sounds like a 70's sex toy, probably discontinued and withdrawn from retail due to poor grade rubber being used in construction.

Quote by Stop Messin'
Put the weed in your friends anus, light it, and use his pecker like a bong :O