Well ive ALWAYS had this problem with the tremelo on my strat but i never realized it because i had never play with a trem other than mine...well i used my friends at it was a LOT easier to use and worked a lot better... my trem is VERY hard to push down and when u do it wont drop more than a step or two under the pitch...ive tried adjusting the spring, hell i have ONE spring in and its about 10 times harder to use the his with FIVE in it...any suggestions on what to do?
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
Squier strats usually have badly machined bridge parts. The best guess as to why yours isn't as usable as your friend's is probably cause the holes where the screws go into the guitar (on the top of the bridge, if you know what I mean. The screws under the strings) are badly shaped.

Nothing you can really do save getting a new guitar. For a trem, I'd recommend an Ibanez with a trem.

What kinda guitar does your friend have?
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
leave it, its good that it is hard, keeps your guitar in tune when you play and bend notes
well im in the process of saving up for an ESP F-250 which has a floyd rose so thatll be good and he has a fender...and ya the screws do seem a little odd...i was just wondering if there was anyway i could use this for the next month or two til i get the esp
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
Save up for a 400 series or above for LTD series, i recommend the RG321MH by Ibanez because its hardtail...if you want a guitar with an FR, your going to need to save up way more cash, because if you get a low end LFR, it will crap out after a short while. Anyway, i had the same problem as you, i just loosened the screws on the top of the trem (like some other guy said)...and it was way smoother and easier to use, and had alot more range. Do you have 2 screws...or 6?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut