Page 1 of 2
I like MDC a lot. Dave Dictor's voice is nothing special, but I like it and his lyrics can be pretty good. Dick For Brains is a great song, and of course, everyone likes John Wayne Was a Nazi.
They got some sweet energy going. Long time since I heard them =(
Yahyah
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
how about their acoustic split with john the baker.

yeah i saw that. havent checked it out yet cause for some reason an acoustic mdc doesnt sound to appealing
Don't the have a song called "S.K.I.N.H.E.A.D."?

and it's like "s..is for.." blah blah, if so, I love that song.
They used to play this co-op about twice a year in Madison, WI. So I got to see them 3 times in a two year period. Fun band to see.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
They used to be called the Stains and they're from Austin, just like The D*cks.

But they suffered that fate of all political punk bands from Texas, namely that no-one here cares about politics, so they moved to SF.

Their name "caused" the cops to start riots at many of their shows, which is possibly one reason that they changed it.
I had a friend get beat down by a State Trooper in Arizona for wearing a Millions of Dead Cops T-shirt.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
Finally saw them live on my trip to NYC a few days ago. Amazing live band!

like the Subhumans, Gang Green they still sound fresh and energetic as ever.

All the bands that night were awesome.

Mouth Sewn Shut
Rabia
F*ggot

Great night...great city! CBGB's is dead...it saddens me.

Oh yeah, the pic below had to be taken.
I love these guys, but i havnt gotten to see them live. John wayne was a nazi is was got me hooked, i dont know why, cos the song kinda sucks, but i love it all the same.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by RockThe40oz
RiotRiotUpstart and I both saw them in richmond and mouth sewn shut bailed... I was so pissed but MDC was great live even if I don't like em on record

I heard there wasn't many people there. I was gonna go, but opted for Landmines and Fake Problems instead.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
I think MDC has like a $750 guarantee too, so there's no way they made that, let alone covered all the money Alley Katz takes too.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
It was like they were playing a private party or something, the draw was pitiful. Supposedly nobody did any promotion for it, and the venue being changed and the start time being pushed back probably didn't help either.

MDC was very good, surprisingly energetic and whatnot. I never found out why Mouth Sewn Shut didn't show up though. They played the night after in Baltimore, those mother****ers.

Good starter album?
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by mbbmalcolm
I have Millions of Dead Cops/More Dead Cops, which I think is like a combination of their first album and a later one or an EP. I'd recommend that one.

Thanks.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
I just started listening to these guys. Very favorably impressed. Can't believe I hadn't listened to them sooner.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Millions of Damn Christians!
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
^
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
Page 1 of 2