dude, ddduuuuuudddeee....its not a cover when there's one guitar playing the riff to some pop punk song...whats the difference between what you did and me playing the exact same thing (other than the fact you recorded it) you kindof need a band man...and the playing isn't fantastic either

theres way better sum41 songs..try In Too Deep, Fat Lip, Makes no Difference....i used to listen to sum 41 every now and then

and GET A BAND!!! that is not a cover...theres not even any singing....

i didnt listen to all of them so i could be wrong, but....must i say it again?

sorry kid, you fail..how old are you?

you gotta branch out and find bands with just a little more talent than playing straight powerchords....you could take guitar for a month and be able to learn & play any one of blink's songs...they really to suck man...try some classic rock=TALENT AND GENIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

oh, if your under 12 then i forgive you, it's acceptable to like that music at that age, everyone does...if you are, dont worry, you'll discover the good stuff later on...which reminds me...if you are under 12 then your doing pretty goood for your age man-keep it up, you'll be good some day

so if your over 12, i pity you, you terrible terrible person for being a groupie to the band who basically nuked the music world in the new millenium...no wait, that belongs to greenday and some emo sh*t...my bad
I once tried to eat something I found on my balls. It turned out to be a cookie.

Quote by Darkrunner
Faggot and homo.....nothing wrong with those terms. They simply describe a man who sticks his weiner in another man's turd tunnel.......
Last edited by atm_sk8er at Sep 28, 2006,
if read before edit, read it again B*TCH...lol me is jokin..but seriously..you better be a little runt man or i truely pity you
I once tried to eat something I found on my balls. It turned out to be a cookie.

Quote by Darkrunner
Faggot and homo.....nothing wrong with those terms. They simply describe a man who sticks his weiner in another man's turd tunnel.......