well, no one made it yet so I decided to take some initiative before I take a little break from the internet for a while {see sig if you care }

same rules as everyone else's, in fact I'll copy and paste to avoid any confusion-

Rules:

- You need two recommendations to get into the WoTM final poll. two. I'm not changing it, even though it didnt really work last time I wanna try it again.
- You MUST have written at least four pieces in the past month to be nominated
- Jammydude44 is not eligible, as he won last time
- The WotM poll will go up on October 2rd (Tuesday) or October 3rd (Wednesday) GMT depending on how many nominations we have, etc.

Recommendations

Carmel {Best name ever!}-******

Randy {Steller_Legs}-***

Dylan {#1 Synth}-******

Mike {Less_Than_That}-******

Jay {Phoebus}-***

to all and to all a good night.
Last edited by #1 synth at Oct 2, 2006,
Quote by caz_guitar_dude
I nominate......... Carmel.

Seconded.

[Edit]: With added linksauce.
Last edited by scousertommy at Sep 29, 2006,
synth...even though i didnt really crit his this month figure hes been most consistnet

I also think the three noms is a pretty dumb idea
Last edited by AAA_the_band at Sep 30, 2006,
fo rizzle?

well, um, I know for a fact that all three of the aforementioned have submitted more than four pieces this month, so I think we're in the clear... but still, you want me to change it to that now? You're in charge of this as far as I know
^
///
///
like, and I'm being completely sincere, that is the greatest name I have ever heard, thats seriously brilliant, I love it.

Anyway, sorry for my ignorance, wont happen again Carmel (seriously, jesus christ thats a good name)

my nomination also goes to Mike {it was close between him and Randy}

Yeah give it a go this month, if we're all in the clear...4 means 1 piece for every week, so it is more writer of the month than writer of the week. If anyone objects then say now, damnit.

ty Carm
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
done and done... dammit!

by the by, Steve, you get another nom cause Carmel was already in by the time you posted your nomination, thereby being her 3rd, thereby overkilling the system you are so gungho about

point it, nominate again my dear Steve! Nominate again!
Well LessThanThat was my second, Jeff Jefferson would have been #3 but i've not seen enough from him, and so...im all out.
If lessthan needs another nomination, he has mine.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Quote by #1 synth
hey, if Alice wants to change this back to 2 nominations thats fine by me, just edit the first post

i didn't?
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
You told me Ronan was the best name ever
Now I'm crestfallen.

Ehh, so what's the actual story with the noms? It's 3, right?
ρ
Carmel=name of beauty
Ronan=name of power

it depends on my mood which is better

Alice: I'm going off what Steve wants to try this time though honestly you get the final say... I'm rather confused at your statement... so, uh...
Carmel's at like 6 nom's now
Mike's at 4
I'm at 2
Randy's at 1

depending on what Alice says, its going to eventually be Carm vs. Mike or Carm vs. Mike vs. Me.

thats essentially where we stand... kinda
depending on what alice says? about what? the noms? if I had a problem with the 2 noms 4 pieces I woulda said by now

confused by my statement? I just thought that when you said "alice if you wanna change it to blah blah in he first piece go ahead " you meant it as sarcastically because someone had changed it or something and you just presumed it was me. It was not me.
Quote by Kensai

k, I've narrowed down the situation to three easy statements:
1. nah, no sarcasm, I'm not that witty, I was honestly just saying that if you wanted to change it you HAD THE POWER!!! /he-man
2. sorry for the miscommunication on my part.
3. Hows France?

A
N
Y
Wayz,
Consider this *updated* with the final poll going up either tommorrow night or the night after.

Have a nice day
k, so what I'm gonna do is switch my vote from Mike to Jay and instate Steve's vot for Mike in that place. that way we have 4 nominee's

is that cool with everyone? if its not, please speak up within the next day
sounds cool to me.

ps. i'm not really in france. i just wanted a new avatar
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Phoebus
By the power of greyskull.....

Are any of you actually old enough to have seen He-Man on TV? He was as big in the mid 80s as the Power Rangers were in the mid 90s. He-Man and G.I. Joe...I had all those toys...anyway... Umm...

Pretend I'm your normal Joe Schmo American. I need to be sold on who I should nominate.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
Are any of you actually old enough to have seen He-Man on TV? He was as big in the mid 80s as the Power Rangers were in the mid 90s. He-Man and G.I. Joe...I had all those toys...anyway... Umm...

Pretend I'm your normal Joe Schmo American. I need to be sold on who I should nominate.

nominate Randy... just because

And Alice, wasnt this your France year? arnt you supposed to be living there or something?... am I just crazy
Nah I'm going next September. 11 months w00t!

edit: ooh mebbe i'll start a countdown in my sig
Quote by Kensai
^Seconded and I will reccomend starting next month, seeing as though I've only just started posting in this section.
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
^Seconded and I will reccomend starting next month, seeing as though I've only just started posting in this section.

Sorry what?

The poll is already up.