Well? Mine would have to be the White Album. Its got so many fun and unique songs. Abbey Road is awesome and so is Sgt. Peppers. Revolver comes in second, mostly because its the album that got me into what became my favortie band. Oh and sorry if this has been done before.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
The White Album.
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
Revolver. I feel like it was their first album where ALL of the songs were good. Some people think Rubber Soul but I don't like Wait or Run For Your Life.
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE
Abbey Road, but their all brilliant.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Sgt. Peppers.

I can't get enough.
Founder Of "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub.
PM me To Join.

Quote by RHDIII
as we all know emo music is basically rock and roll fully evolved to its highest potential

wtf?
Abbey Road, but I think the ultimate trifecta of Beatles albums are Abbey Road, The White Album, and Sgt. Peppers.
I love them all, its so hard to choose

But I Would have to say Abbey road maybe, I mean come on, come together, something and I want you on the same album!
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by distilledspirit
but it's very hard to choose.

Extremely hard.

My favourite is whatever album im listening to until I put the next beatles album on, its just a never ending cycle of love
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Revolver or Abbey Road are the ones i'm most into, don't listen to the Beatles enough at all though, I really should
Quote by fronkpies
Extremely hard.

My favourite is whatever album im listening to until I put the next beatles album on, its just a never ending cycle of love

That's usually how it is for me, too.
I gotta say listening to Abbey Road and Let it Be then putting on an album like A Hard Day's Night or Help! is quite an awesome experience.

Anyone have Beatles for Sale? The harmonies on Words of Love are so great.
^Yeah, Beatles for Sale is great. I bought it just before going to Quebec a year ago, and now Every Little Thing reminds me of bumming around on the streets of old Quebec City.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the