quick question, thought i'd check here to see if anyone knows their anatomy of an organ.

Does anyone know how to hook an organ mate reverb unit up to a hammond b-3? Instructions would be awesome, directions to another website with the info would be awesome too... actually any answer would be awesome, although i'm not really expecting one on a guitar site.

Thanks muchly
I can't help you I'm afraid, but I wanna let you know how jealous I am cause you have a Hammond
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
well, i kind of do, its actually my dad's.

Oh, and he has two hammonds, his b-3 and an L100
you luck son of a bitch,you could mabye put a in jack that sends the signal to the reverb then an out jack.This way you can use it on guitar.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
^^ Hey, that's a good idea. Instead of the wires going to the speakers, have them routed through the reverb unit and then to the speakers
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
^^ Hey, that's a good idea. Instead of the wires going to the speakers, have them routed through the reverb unit and then to the speakers

Hey Yeah! that ought to toast the reverb nicely!

you have to put the reverb before the power amp, if possible after the pre amp
Fender blues deluxe and an Epiphone Les paul

Quote by utsapp89
Volume=Emotion.