which kind of dual op-amp i use because i cant find the one i need (dual op275)
so could i replace it with say a: LM358N or some thing?

so put simply are all dual op amps the same?

also sorry for making so many thread recently
Got bored left. Got bored where I went away to. Came back.
Quote by musical donkey

Don't spam up threads. What are you planning to build? You should always try and use the component specified.
If you still can't find it, you could send an email off to Lede Audio. In all my dealings with them, they have been very helpful with inquiries and questions I've had. They can probably order in that component for you.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."