Did anybody else notice the bass player didn't get any homework, nor a solo?

Apparently the actress actually plays bass in real life now too. Insta-cool.
mmk. Jack Black is awesome, but I didnt notice the bass player much.

wait, isnt that a trend?
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
actually the actress really did play cello, they got her from "from the top"
She was a terrible bassist, I doubt she could have done a solo, but she was in a film...I wasn't.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by stevetravale
She was just the girl who stood beside the drummer...

Quote by Adrock1795
When you take a crap do you clean your ass siting down or standing?
Quote by Garret.
upside down
Quote by x_thurston_x
You're working for the government aren't you?
Quote by SkyValley
I don't have an ass.

She actually did get a solo. She didn't like it, and requested that it be removed from the movie.
did anyone else noitce during the montage when they were playing that ramones song and jack was teaching her bass, his bass didnt have any strings on it and the E strings tuner's peg was missing?
^ lol really?
Co-Founder of The Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or timmEH to join

#1 Rush / Yes fan of The Bass Militia
PM Dinky to join

Founder of The Ernie Ball MusicMan owners club and proud owner of a Black Sapphire Bongo 4 HHp
PM me to join
Quote by lp_dude_2
did anyone else noitce during the montage when they were playing that ramones song and jack was teaching her bass, his bass didnt have any strings on it and the E strings tuner's peg was missing?

I think it was supposed to. He was just teaching her facial expressions
she really plays guitar, and they made a bass solo but cut it out(like the other guy sed)
Mex fender tele
fender frontman
morley wah
^mate, if they can make king long run around new york, they can sure as hell cut a bass solo out of a movie!
he said the bass was a sideways cello...but the strings are definitely different.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I do hope you realise that was a joke?

Turn your cello on it's side, and CELLO, you got a bass

I laughed.

I actually thought he didn't know the difference, I guess I didn't catch that joke.
(Its a lame joke though )
Quote by RIC4003
^ lol really?

yeah, watch it and youll see.

Quote by Alex S.
I think it was supposed to. He was just teaching her facial expressions

makes since, he did look like a puffer fish when he was paying
Quote by lp_dude_2
yeah, watch it and youll see.

makes since, he did look like a puffer fish when he was paying

So like.. Rob Trujillio's facial expressions?
Rob looks more like King Kong when he plays, rather than a pufferfish.
Quote by mrost123

haha, i enjoyed that. it was a good joke, i love it when guitar players can make fun of the asses out there that do that kind of thing and think they are the next hendrix.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
oh i thought he meant to imply that a sideways cello was a bass cause the girl played the cello not like stand up bass or whatev. my bad fellows.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
it was annoying how he was just like "play this note over and over again" and that made her the bassist.
Quote by bouncingbassist
it was annoying how he was just like "play this note over and over again" and that made her the bassist.

i hated that too. made it seem like bassists are nothing but trained monkeys that play nothing but root notes. oh well.
Quote by Applehead
^mate, if they can make king long run around new york, they can sure as hell cut a bass solo out of a movie!

lol aint it King Kong?
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
yeah the e peg is missing. when i 1st watched it i was like, hewy that pegs missing. and thers no strings and these people sitting in front of me in the movie said shut up no there not. haha suck shit movie people i was right.