Just answer the question curious what most people like.

So what setup pickups you like most.

(Don't go off-topic plz xD)
I like Bill Lawrence pickups.The Clean is seriously the best neck pikcup I've heard.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
In a Les Paul > Burstbucker 3 in the bridge and 57 PAF in the neck.
In a Strat > Dimarzio HS-3 in the bridge stock 70's single coils in the middle and neck.
In a hollowbody / semi hollowbody > Seymour duncan JB in the bridge and a 59 in the neck.
seymour duncan alnico pro II in neck and bridge position. (Y). Perfect balance.
Quote by Terry Wayne
the ever reliable EMG 81/85 set.....play them and believe............

If you hate cleans then that's the way to go. I can't give an answer yet but I'm growing rather partial to the Seymour Duncan SH-2 Jazz in the neck for cleans. Bridge is a toss-up between the Duncan Custom, Pearly Gates, Custom 5. I haven't heard any Swineshead of Bareknuckles unfortunately.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
DiMarzio FRED for bridge, but not for high gain stuff....I actually really like the IBZ (Ibanez) USA C1 stacked hum for the neck, it sounds rather nice...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
EMG 81/60. Good for cleans and of course metal.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by Schecterman17
EMG's 81/85

What he said.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by rockxwl
If you hate cleans then that's the way to go. I can't give an answer yet but I'm growing rather partial to the Seymour Duncan SH-2 Jazz in the neck for cleans. Bridge is a toss-up between the Duncan Custom, Pearly Gates, Custom 5. I haven't heard any Swineshead of Bareknuckles unfortunately.

Dude, the 85 sounds pretty good clean. I play jazz/fusion and it has a very good sound.
Don't follow the trends. Do what feels right.
I is are like the duncans but not pickup expert is me.

Here is picture of a delicious apples:

Quote by tigersharkPR
Dude, the 85 sounds pretty good clean. I play jazz/fusion and it has a very good sound.

I had an 81/85 set in my guitar for over a year. I don't want to think of what you think good cleans sound like. I only used them for so long because I had a metal band going here at school. Soon as it was over I ran back and put my stocks back in because I missed having a usable clean so much.

edit: I want an apple
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
I like my 490/498's in my SG Standard. They work. They get stuff done. Simple is good.
I like the Bareknuckle Miracle Man. Also, Dimarzio Evolutions (Have them on my Yamaha ), EMG 81's, Seymour Duncan '59's.
DiMarzio PAF Pro in the neck and a DiMarzio Evo 2 in the bridge
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
Quote by HxCori<3
EMG 85/85, if you want cleans buy a ****ing acoustic and shut the **** up

Yawn. You HxC mEtal fanboys do get old.

P-90>everything else. The JB and Gibson 57' Pros are also nice.
the dude version of my name is corey! =|, grr.. anyways at least i dont bash your opinion, i do like the sound of a JB/59 combo..
^ I quite dislike the duncan jb. The only thing i like is the 59. I heard the seth lover's pretty good, i need to get my hands on one of those.

My favourite pickups, would be the 59 from SD, rio grande's, and kent armstrongs.
Quote by drevil814
Be a man and tell her off. If that doesn't work, a roundhouse kick to the face will.

Quote by flesh fries
im not racist....ive got a color tv
Quote by Aidy Damage
I is are like the duncans but not pickup expert is me.

Here is picture of a delicious apples:

Granny Smith eh? :P
im gonna Say the EMG 81/60 is what i use in my guitars. But i also like the Full Shred Jazz combo from SD and the Super distortion Humbucker from Hell Combo from Dimarzio. I also like the Gibson Burstbuckers as well as the 500t and the 496r. I havent tried the miracle man pick ups from BK but i hear they are good as well
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Bareknuckle Mississippi queen p90's that?s why i bought them
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
There are many combos that are worthwhile but I can't afford to try 'em all (would you like that? ) but I settled on what I saw at my local music shop which is an emg 81 pup for the bridge. I had a gfs hot nashville pup in bridge (pretty good, clear and crunchy) that I replaced. Later I put an emg 60 in the neck and converted to 18v. Turned out I got a combo that worked well and no different really than a gibson with a 498 and a 500 or '57 classics. My guitar (agile al3000 lp) sounded good with the epiphone valve jr combo amp.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by Punk2Guitar
Granny Smith eh? :P

yeah, she rocks my world.

I've recently became attracted to EMG
on my epi i have a dime bucker on bridge and bill lawrence on neck
on my schecter c1-fr i have duncan invaders

on my new dean DFH (Dime from hell) it has a bill lawrence on bridge and a dimarzio on neck

all of these pups sound great in my opinion
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*