Im looking for flying V's with floyds.
can you just post all the ones you know of that have floyds?
Brazillian Thrash Massacre
a lot of Dean Vs have floyds (liscensed) and the MLs or if your really desperate youcould get a V and put a floyd in it
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
If You're Going for a flying V I sugest you the following guitars: Jackson KV2, Jackson KVX10, Kramer Vanguard FR440S (this one is very similar to the Jackson rhoads), B.C. Rich NT Jr.V.
Last edited by Rui Brito at Sep 29, 2006,
Licensed or Official doesnt matter. i just want a look at my options.
and what i really wanted was a dean, but i cant find any V's with floyds, only MLs.
There is, or at least there was an Epi black ("Gothic") flying V FR (ie with a floyd), which actually looked pretty cool, but it was pretty crap feeling...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by Rui Brito
If You're Going for a flying V I sugest you the following guitars: Jackson KV2, Jackson KVX10, Kramer Vanguard FR440S (this one is very similar to the Jackson rhoads), B.C. Rich NT Jr.V.

Im liking the sound of that Kramer..
there's the Dean Razorback V. That's pretty cool.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
The RR3 has a Floyd doesnt it?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Quote by Metallica708
there's the Dean Razorback V. That's pretty cool.

I didn't think that was a production model, i was under the impression it was custom ordered?
Don't get the licenced. It can't hold tuning. The original is waay better.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Isn't there a new V by dean? I think it's called the razor. It's like a dimebag series guitar.
Don't follow the trends. Do what feels right.
rr's. The LFR on the RR3 is fine for me hasn't caused anyproblems since i bought it about a year ago.
Quote by Muppet
Don't get the licenced. It can't hold tuning. The original is waay better.

*cough*bull*****cough* as much as we all liked that it is in fact a double edge sword you have to good type of licenced trems and the 'dont touch with a 10 foot pole' types. generally good LFR's are the Schaller, Ibanez Edge, Ibanez Edge Pro, Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge, Gotoh (certain model though)
Quote by azn_guitarist25
*cough*bull*****cough* as much as we all liked that it is in fact a double edge sword you have to good type of licenced trems and the 'dont touch with a 10 foot pole' types. generally good LFR's are the Schaller, Ibanez Edge, Ibanez Edge Pro, Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge, Gotoh (certain model though)

Absoloutly spot on Batman . In my own opinion out of the Floyd's youve mention the Edge Pro is the best of the bunch, ive got it on my RG1550E and its the best.
And i thought you possesed taste and style......................meh looks like i was wrong :