I just got a new (new to me) Dunlop Original crybaby and I'm looking for a couple songs that I could practice some wah techniques.

I've only been playing a couple months so these would have to be relatively easy songs in general, but even if the song was tough and it had a small wah riff that's easy, that would work.

The only two I really have fiddled with is RATM - Bulls on Parade and I'm thinking Voodoo child may be a bit out of my range, but i was going to try the intro a little.

Any other easy ones?
Well the main riff of Surfing With the Alien by Joe Satriani is easy...not tthe rest of it though...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by azn_guitarist25
voodoo child instantly the beginning muting parts

What? "instantly the beginning music parts"? Phil you tired?
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
just a bit. lol, its only 11:40pm probably am tired oh well. wait yeh doesnt stevie ray vaughan use his wah for the beginning parts of Voodoo Child
the intro to mr brownstone uses a muted wah technique, then the whole songs uses it............so to summarise - Mr Brownstone

That one last shot's a Permanent Vacation
And how high can you fly with broken wings?
Life's a journey not a destination
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings

For info how to join the team PM Bombtrack
hmm i was gonna suggest bull on parade too... maybe give Be Yourself - Audioslave a try.. theres wah on the solo and it's fairly simple..

might be out of your range but a good wah song would be Tales of Brave Ulissys (i'm sure i spelled that wrong) by Cream theres a wah on just about every not in the song
lol i got a crybaby 2 days ago and instantly played bulls on parade and voodoo child
but try a few other rage songs and roadrunner united songs
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Quote by azn_guitarist25
just a bit. lol, its only 11:40pm probably am tired oh well. wait yeh doesnt stevie ray vaughan use his wah for the beginning parts of Voodoo Child

Jimi did too.
Try playing some audioslave or rage against the machine... morello uses his wah padeal a lot...
I like playing "Purple Haze" with my Crybaby. I don't think the song uses wah, but it sounds sweet when used correctly.

Hope you enjoy your new pedal
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Still Raining Still Dreaming- Hendrix, although it's not that easy, but it's genius.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
If you're looking for easy, try the ad lib riffs on White Room by Cream. Voodoo Child aswell of course.

If you're a bit more advanced, Mr. Brownstone Solo, Sweet Child, and All Along the Watchtower, although that uses delay as well.
Thanks guys. I'll get to practicing. The wah pedal is great and I'm looking forward to a mod.
My Gear:

Fender Squire Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Custom

Peavey ValveKing 212

Boss DS-1
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Dunlop GCB-95 Original CryBaby
Boss AC-2 Acoustic simulator
Digitech Whammy
you don't necessarily need to mod a wah, first of all. if you think it sounds good, leave it.

oh, and a good song is 'love thing' by satch.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by Tommy Motley

If you're a bit more advanced, Mr. Brownstone Solo, Sweet Child, and All Along the Watchtower, although that uses delay as well.

Is the beggining part of All Along the Watchtowers played with a wah?
"If my baby don't love me no more,
well I'm sure her sister will." -Jimi "Red House"

Gear
1983 Strat '57 Reissue
1964 Gibson ES-330
Dr Z Maz 38
Fender Pro-Junior

myspace.com/marcrobertwork
^No, but the wah solo is... lol
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
^No, but the wah solo is... lol

I've been working on the begining it and it just doesn't sound right to me. Thought maybe that was what I was missing.
"If my baby don't love me no more,
well I'm sure her sister will." -Jimi "Red House"

Gear
1983 Strat '57 Reissue
1964 Gibson ES-330
Dr Z Maz 38
Fender Pro-Junior

myspace.com/marcrobertwork
No, no wah, just a bit of fuzz (with guitar volume down to make it lighter soundin')

Oh! Nice guitar, what's it like? I'd kill for one of them.
Don't be afraid to care"