Anybody else listen to this? I have a general and inherent dislike for all hip hop, but this is one ****ing good album. He's actually rapping about something, and actually made some interesting tracks.
There is much better rap, and Mr Shinoda does tend to stick to LP lyrical matter, but the beats are truly awesome. It is worth picking up though
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I can't stand Shinoda's style. My friend tried to get me into LP and then I heard Shinoda on the Handsome Boy Modeling school CD and I still don't care much for him.

And by the way a lot of rappers rap about important things. You just have to go out and search. MTV shows nothing but pop rap that appeals easily to morons that go to dance clubs.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
I haven't heard the album, but based on Where'd You Go I'd say Mike Shinoda's flow is terribly generic and his lyrical skills are subpar. I liked the beat though.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Its a fantastic album. I didnt know what instruments where actually used until i saw the AOL sessions. pretty smart I think
I thought it was okay at first but then it just got really really really annoying.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by pumpkins_rule
I haven't heard the album, but based on Where'd You Go I'd say Mike Shinoda's flow is terribly generic and his lyrical skills are subpar. I liked the beat though.

well thats just one song. u cant form an opinion after hearing a radio single. if u want to hear what he really sounds like, download step up. its and old song, and the beat is kinda simple but mikes flow is substantially better in that song compared to whered u go