This is a song i just wrote. I tabbed everythign except the main solo, cuz i hate tabbing out solos. I prefer improvising. I wanna record this soon, could be tommorow. So thats when ull see the solo. Its kind of an iron maiden type song, but with a different twist.
Attachments:
Welcome Home (September).zip
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

the riffs are awesome, really would like to hear the main solo...
You never let me down NovemberRain.

Excellent man, I liked it a lot. It had a lot of energy that was kept through the whole song. The only problem was the harmonized bit in the interlude. I felt that it was missing something, but I'm not sure what... Maybe the rhythm guitar needs to do a small bit sofly in the background. The build up to the main solo was great, and has great potential to be a blow-away solo. Can't wait for it man!

And I see you've moved? Didn't you used to be in Lebanon or some shit like that?
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

that was cool, i liked the intro, plus the bass solo and the start of solo 2. the harmonizing just made it sound bad, maybe you should drop that part. i would be cool to see the main solo tabbed out.

overall, 7/10

crit mine? (in sig)
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
Yea i went back to the US for like 2 months im back in lebanon though.

Which interlude were u talkign about that was missing somehting?
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Dude, that was awesome! The riffs were so cool! I need to go check out the recorded version.

Crit some of my stuff? Links are in my sig.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by NovemberRain273
Yea i went back to the US for like 2 months im back in lebanon though.

Which interlude were u talkign about that was missing somehting?

The harmonized one, I just feel that it needs a background riff to supplement the lead harmony. Without something like that, it sounds empty IMO. Other than that, this song rocks man! BTW, that was a very nice solo man, good job!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.