hey, I just heard here that a tremolo is not a good idea for me because I use allot of different tunings, but I realy want a jackson but they all have tremolos. does anyone know a guitar that is simular to the x series but without tremolo?
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
and how do you block a tremolo?
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
a tremel-no, google it for the website, its probly tremel-no.com, but im not sure, there like $60 though
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
You do NOT want a JS series. Seriously. The X series King Vs don't have trems, i own one.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
where I'm going to buy my guitar (musicstore.com) only a ugly guitar has no tremolo.
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
Quote by IbanezxXx
a tremel-no, google it for the website, its probly tremel-no.com, but im not sure, there like $60 though

Or alternativly do it the traditional way with a small block of wood, cost = £1.00 (or free if you have a couple of off cuts of wood kicking around).

Its easy to do, but i would need to show you a picture of a blocked trem to explain it. Madpickin has a photo of one, im sure he will come in with it.
Quote by Prk Marshall
Or alternativly do it the traditional way with a small block of wood, cost = £1.00 (or free if you have a couple of off cuts of wood kicking around).

Its easy to do, but i would need to show you a picture of a blocked trem to explain it. Madpickin has a photo of one, im sure he will come in with it.

yeh only problem is that you have to actually get everything lined up or else your trem can still move around
However it is releativly simple to do, and a little bit of trial and error will soon get it perfect.

Its the difference between spending $60 on a tremno and nothing but a little time with a small off cut of wood, I'd go with the offcut of wood everytime and keep the $60 for beer and smokes.
lol **** i would just buy the tremol-no i already have Johnny Walker Blue Label, Red Label, and Black Label at home but yeh its easier to do the tremol-no but also much more riskier
Only thing is i have heard plenty of people talking about the Termno, but i havent heard much from anyone who has actually used one.

I really doubt its any easier to install properly that using the block of wood, looking at the Tremno it might be a bit tricky to adjust its length and get it so the bridge is sitting parallel with the body.
talk to the guys on the forum some of them have ****ed theirs up already by not realising what mode their tremol-no is in and ruining it. yeh just takes practice really
Quote by dbzrage3k
You do NOT want a JS series. Seriously. The X series King Vs don't have trems, i own one.

this year's ones do
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by dbzrage3k

you ever played a JS?