i jus got ma first marshall amp evr (MG30DFX) nd its amazin!!!
...AndForThoseAboutToRock...WeSaluteYou...
Hmm....er....

Congrats!
*leave it guys, he's happy*
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
My amp makes the MG look like a god.
Originally Posted by RideTheAnger13
Getting a spider II for a gift is like getting coal for christmas. Whoever is getting that for you obviously doesn't like you.
Quote by Inahrima
Seconded

Once I get my new amp wich will be in a year or two.Probaly a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe or JCM 800 combo I swear to god I will Towshend that thing.Well maybe not..........
Getting a spider II for a gift is like getting coal for christmas. Whoever is getting that for you obviously doesn't like you.
Quote by R_H_C_P
Hmm....er....

Congrats!
*leave it guys, he's happy*

err.. lol. Yup.

Gratz!
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Quote by locorockerlew

I'm sorry man, but you made a pretty bad choice
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Hey if you like it then thats all that matters

Good luck with it.
GEAR:

Amps:
Vox AC30cc1
Peavey Transtube 112

Guitars:
Powerhouse strat with 3 lace sensors
Martin D16-GT

Pedals:
DD20
Crybaby Classic
Pro Co Rat 2
Phase 90
Quote by igotabcrich32

I'm sorry man, but you made a pretty bad choice

So did you.....
yea, your happy, thats all that matters, congrats homie
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by locorockerlew

thats cool, get some pics or sound clips. If your happy, I'm happy
Quote by RandyRhoads=God
So did you.....

nope, it was a gift, and if i knew i was getting one i would have told them not to bother, and there all anal when it comes to me trying to sell it.

believe me, if i could get rid of this piece of junk i would, but however, im currently saving up for a Hot Rod Deluxe.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
you dont even know the situation, the reason i sound like an asshole about it is because every year i go out of my way to get my parents something they really want for their birthday's or christmas, i spend nearly all of my savings, thats why my gear sucks, because i dont try and spend every single dollar i have on guitar gear, i spent over 300 dollars last year on one of those really nice tent things you put on your patio to sit under or whatever, they never even set it up, for a 16 year old kid to spend almost all of his money on his parents, i would hope they would kind of try and get me something i wanted, instead of getting out of it and spending 150 bucks on a piece of ****, seeing as thats the only piece of gear ive ever gotten from them.
Quote by igotabcrich32
you dont even know the situation, the reason i sound like an asshole about it is because every year i go out of my way to get my parents something they really want for their birthday's or christmas, i spend nearly all of my savings, thats why my gear sucks, because i dont try and spend every single dollar i have on guitar gear, i spent over 300 dollars last year on one of those really nice tent things you put on your patio to sit under or whatever, they never even set it up, for a 16 year old kid to spend almost all of his money on his parents, i would hope they would kind of try and get me something i wanted, instead of getting out of it and spending 150 bucks on a piece of ****, seeing as thats the only piece of gear ive ever gotten from them.

Dude, my parent's give me $100 a year for my birthday. Thats it. I can use it however I want, and I end up buying my guitar gear. So stop whining, you spoilt little idiot, because other people have to earn their gear, and they're happy with it. I actually love my gear and take better care of it because I had to work those hours to get it. So get off your ass and stop bitching about your gear!
how did you think i got the money and gear? i did work to get that, i got my guitar and pedal's through my job, as i said, the only thing ive gotten from them was the amp, i wasnt trying to say that like "oh the only thing they gave me was the amp" i wasnt saying it like im deprived because they only got me the amp, i am greatfull, i just wish i got something better, as i really hate that amp, but im not saying my parents are assholes or anything because they only got me a ****ty amp.

but yeah, id rather have that amp then no amp so it is better than nothing, but i still wish i could sell it and get something better.
You're happy ?? Oh well............ wait till the MG flamming army comes......... or have they?/
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Quote by locorockerlew

How much did you pay?
Hail Satan

Gear:
Yamaha RGX220
Peavey 5150
Trohak Cabinet (w/ Eminence speakers)
Mesa/Boogie 2x12 Roadster
Marshall Mg15
Quote by Jerkoffkid
How much did you pay?

Too much or with his soul would be the only two answers