So as i was reading through the local newspaper, i see and add for a guitar/jewlery shop, and figured what the hell?...it doesnt really make sense...anyway they say they have over 60 guitars in stock, electric, acoustic, amps, everything, so it sounds like they have an assload of gear, and i havent heard of the store before...anyway. In the add they have a picture of a guitar they carry, it doesnt show the headstock, but the body looks alot like an S series, its got thje same style input, 1 knob for volume, 1 for tone, same selector switch with the black cover thing..H/H, no pickguard, Flamed or quilted top (i cant remember)...but the thing is that its a hardtail stop bar...not a trem...and the neck has vine inlays...could it be some sort of custom model?...or a ****ty guitar made by someone else? (it looks orange in color)...so can anyone help me find it?

Or make sense of what the **** i am trying to say?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Um, schecter C1 classic? I have no clue. Is this it?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Nope, it had a stop bar at the end, rather than string thru.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
Nope, it had a stop bar at the end, rather than string thru.

Damn I dunno. I thought maybe a Carvin but they have String Through. Might be a discontinued model or a Custom guitar. Does the Ad have a phone number? I would call them and ask.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Yeah i plan to go up there tomorrow...my friend said that its all second hand stuff there, so there is definatly a chance of it being a discontinued/custom model or something
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn