For christmas, id like a +/- 50 watt amp, price around 300 eurs. What do yuou think i should take? I play rock, hard rock and metal. Do you know an amp that sounds like a marshall super lead(its the one angus young uses).
Try Fender Tubes, Laneys (more suited than fenders for that marshall sound), Traynors, Other people will give better advice, but its a start.

*waits for DaveMC to show up*
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
dude i just wanted to say that the comment u had about rap- way to go! finally someone who understands- rap SUCKS! about the amp, i have a guitar research tube amp, its like 60 watts, and i thinks its like $380 or something. ive had it about a year and a half and it sounds awesome. great buy.
Quote by chriskent4687
vox ad50vt! -chris-

I just had one delivered today that I won on ebay. I don't know if there's another word to describe it other than incredible for what I paid ($250 w/ S&H). Even new retail ($360 I think) is still a great value for this amp. And I've barely done anything more than just play a few riffs with it, let alone figure out how to work the thing.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
vox ad50vt is a great amp for people like you, buy new or used and enjoy

Quote by punkguitar67
dude i just wanted to say that the comment u had about rap- way to go! finally someone who understands- rap SUCKS! about the amp, i have a guitar research tube amp, its like 60 watts, and i thinks its like $380 or something. ive had it about a year and a half and it sounds awesome. great buy.

i actually remember playing a guitar research amp somewhere, it had GREAT cleans and a decent overdrive/crunch, which im sure could be improved by pedals. it had like two inputs, hi gain and low gain....
and that "recent research shows..." dis on rap in your location is just ignorant and obnoxious
Quote by zObiPhiOn
The vox one sounds cool, ill probably try to get it. But line 6's spider II also looks good

yer i woz in the same boat before i got my vox, i woz actually going ot buy a spider, but the bloke in the shop advised me to buy the vox coz its got more variety of tunes and i think costs less. but it also has so many built in effects, youll never have to buy any standerd pedel.

i would also get a footswitch to go with it, for the £15, its worth it!!

-chris-