Hey guys Im Not sure if this is the right place to put this thread on but
I am in love with this girl she has dark brown hair green eyes, a gorgeous smile and, a wonderful personality, I also get a huge adrenaline rush when im around her, im wanting to sing her a song dedicated to her at the talent show, a love song to be exact. But I cant come up with any lyrics if any of you guys can give me some kick ass lyrics i would give you credit for it and ill try to record it and email the recording to you. please help.
Quote by popeye100
I am in love with this girl she has dark brown hair green eyes, a gorgeous smile and, a wonderful personality, I also get a huge adrenaline rush when im around her, im wanting to sing her a song dedicated to her at the talent show, a love song to be exact. But I cant come up with any lyrics if any of you guys can give me some kick ass lyrics i would give you credit for it and ill try to record it and email the recording to you. please help.

Just let your emotions flow into words on a page... there are a few good lyric writing lessons in the lesson part of the website.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
roses are red
violets are blue
I love you some much
I would eat your poo
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
Quote by popeye100

Make sure she likes you first, or UG will find your picture, and photoshop your heartbroken face into the best PWNT pic ever.
<Han> I love Hitler
play a stripped WAY down version of layla, or livin on a prayer, or wish you were here, but is you wanna really dazzle her play iris by the goo goo dolls, then when your band(?) is playing an instumental, go into the crowd, get her, bring her up, re-sing the "id give up forever to touch you, cause i know that you fell me somehow...youre the closest to heaven, that ill ever be..."part while looking straight (and i mean dead straight) into her eyes, then end the song, tell her you love her, and then make out on stage.

god im lonely
Quote by dustinrhocks4
roses are red
violets are blue
I love you some much
I would eat your poo

You should write for my band.
Quote by dustinrhocks4
roses are red
violets are blue
I love you some much
I would eat your poo

I think we have a winner....
not bein funny floyd but thats pretty cheesy man n all the guys will laugh at you id suggest b4 the gig jus tell er ow u feel or a text or sumet jus dont get 2 close 2 her n ask her 2 cum n b4 the song jus say this 4 someone in the crowd she knows hu she is bah bah blak sheep or wateva song u find appropriate then jus c er afterwards all the stage an stuff is a bit on the spot she could freak out n slap you n never see you agen n by the way roses r red violets r blue i love you so much id eat your poo definetely gets my vote
(Intro)

Oh, I saw you were right there
Walking right down the street,
could not help but stare

No, Why didn't our eyes meet
I wanted to turn to see
could not take the heat

[Chorus]
I just wanna hear your voice
do you even know
I won't let you go
See you talkin' to your friends
you may not always see me
but I see you, baby

Oh, looking at your beautiful face
walking 'round like a lovestruck fool
can't keep up the pace

No, I 'd never do you wrong
playing my rock n' roll
hope you like the song

[Chorus]

Well, that's my lyrics..you can add and change whatever you like...
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
your eyes are like the headlights
on a mack truck
barreling down the highway
so i'm out of luck

comin my direction
you could knock down
if ever i saw
your pretty mouth frown

your teeth are like piano keys that
play the melody within my soul
i'd probably pay at least 20 buck
just to touch your hole

baby,
just take off your pants
we're both so sexy when you start to dance
we're so great, so take off your jeans
it'd be a crime not to mix our genes, oh yeah.
Man you should really write your own songs, only you know how she is...I could make up one, but I don't think I should. If you really can't write a song it's probably one of three things...you are brain dead, aren't fit to play a song for the girl or don't lover her (maybe it's just lust). The last thing I said about lust was because you described her physical features, it's not like we care, it should be more than that if it's real (this is coming from somebody who has never been in love too).
I do recommend three really great songs, Tuna Ketchup by Daniel Johnston (a lot of his songs are love songs about one girl, they are all so great too), Boots of Spanish Leather by Bob Dylan and No Love Today by Chris Smither. Amazing songs, not the cliche crap that most people seem to come up with.
I'd recommend writing your own. If someone else writes your lyrics for you it probably won't encompass the emotions you're trying to convey. I'll help you write some if you want, just PM me.