Page 1 of 2
Well, since everyone else was doing it, Im posting pics. of my new guitar, the Parker PM-20 . I think the bubinga top is sexy, it plays great and has the lowest action out of any guitar Ive owned. Pictures:

Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Really nice looking instrument you got there.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I hate that body shape, and i hate the headstock.

Nice finish though.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

I'm not a big fan of the body shape, but that is one damn sexy finish. And I badly want a Parker Fly, but they're so damn expensive.
How did you the cash to pay for that beauty the cheapest parker i hav ever seen is a grand
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
i like the finish.. but im not really feelin anything else
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
really fugly

and theres a thread for this kind of thing, its called something like"the only pictures of your gear"

go there
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
dont like that shape nor the headstock. The finish looks killer tho which is only it. Such a ugly shape of guitar
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
oh and how are you showing off its a parker?

showing off would be carlos santanas actual prs

or like a 1954 strat or 1956 lespaul

that squier looks better imo
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
^^ yeah, the red telesquier wins.

Parkers are so... awkward.

Quote by |T4Z|
You Think U Have A Nice Guitar.....1959 Gibson Les Paul Orginal

So show a pic? I kind of completely doubt that this one is yours.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Last edited by pifty at Sep 29, 2006,
Quote by srvman
oh and how are you showing off its a parker?

showing off would be carlos santanas actual prs

or like a 1954 strat or 1956 lespaul

that squier looks better imo

Whmmmmm, Im going to give you a good reasonable answer.
BECAUSE I CAN So fuck off, and if I remember someone posted pics of their American Strat, seems like that guitar has been around for years and he posted pics of it. So If you dont like it you can go wank to a Carlos Santana ACTUAL PRS. Im going to end this conversation with a fuck you and have a nice day.

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
awk poor user bashing
its bloody hilarious.

yeh my turn again i would show u a pic of my guitar but my lights have all like broken in my room all two of them, probably at the same time u posted that ugly piece of ugly, its a 400 quid guitar, the money would have been better spent on dutch prostitute , they rock , you just cant tell between the he shes, the she hes and the she shes.
so next time buy a dutch prostitute, they are like the american strat (only dutch)

or buy a filthy siberian one equivalent to your parker.
did i post pictures of my guitar?

probably but i sure as hell didnt make a thread about it saying OMGZZZZZ I SO ROCK, ARENT YOU ALL JEALOUS.

im away to find that damn picture on my photobucket

oh and by the by

i have seven guitars and six of them own your guitar from behind

the only one that doesnt is an oldfeild which cost me 10 quid

and its not far off owning your peter parker special or whatever it is.
Last edited by srvman at Sep 29, 2006,
Quote by srvman
awk poor user bashing
its bloody hilarious.

yeh my turn again i would show u a pic of my guitar but my lights have all like broken in my room all two of them, probably at the same time u posted that ugly piece of ugly, its a 400 quid guitar, the money would have been better spent on dutch prostitute , they rock , you just cant tell between the he shes, the she hes and the she shes.
so next time buy a dutch prostitute, they are like the american strat (only dutch)

or buy a filthy siberian one equivalent to your parker.

Ha Im LMAO at how big of a dumbass you sound like right now. Please if your going to flame, stop posting, and learn some CAPITALIZATION and how to spell. Also you pay for your sex, shame on you. And you cant carry your guitar into another room and take pictures? Do you not have a flash on your camera? My lights have BROKEN . Maybe the filament burnt out. What is your education level? I would love to know. Have you learned what a period is? Looks like someone is going through "that time of the month" and why the hostility, do you not have enough money to buy a lightbulb.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
my education isnt great but your mum doesnt seem to mind.

ill find this thread tomoz and post all my guitars to own you up the ass.

and buy the way i dont pay for sex, my girlfriend is free on the weekdays, and weekends etc.

do you need a definition of a "girlfriend" cos it dont look like you will ever have one if tht is what you spend 400 pound on.
Quote by srvman
my education isnt great but your mum doesnt seem to mind.

ill find this thread tomoz and post all my guitars to own you up the ass.

and buy the way i dont pay for sex, my girlfriend is free on the weekdays, and weekends etc.

do you need a definition of a "girlfriend" cos it dont look like you will ever have one if tht is what you spend 400 pound on.

How old are you 5? . Cant come up with something better than " OmG WtFzzzORZ I dId UR M0m LAlwLz, U nEvEr HaVEe A GF BecaUSe U HAvezA PaRkeR LAWLz" and I have a GF shes a hot Indian. So please stop posting, and its not the instrument that makes the player, its the player that makes the instrument. Oh and heres the definition of a Girlfriend:

1. a frequent or favorite female companion; sweetheart.
2. a female friend.

Now screw off and film your lucky charms commercial.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP

there proof, and if you dont believe it, i even took one in the dark. its a stratocaster, it doesnt have a homoerotic wood finish its red and is the sh1t.
Quote by dementedpuppy
How old are you 5? . Cant come up with something better than " OmG WtFzzzORZ I dId UR M0m LAlwLz, U nEvEr HaVEe A GF BecaUSe U HAvezA PaRkeR LAWLz" and I have a GF shes a hot Indian. So please stop posting, and its not the instrument that makes the player, its the player that makes the instrument. Oh and heres the definition of a Girlfriend:

1. a frequent or favorite female companion; sweetheart.
2. a female friend.

Now screw off and film your lucky charms commercial.

what are lucky charms??

and if you are incinuating im irish then it just shows how ignorant you are.

im from northern ireland, ok i know its hard to ever imagine a country outside of the USA. Presuming thats where you live as no-one living in british isles would say something so reatarded.
quick lesson calling me irish is like calling an american a canadian or south american, i live in northern ireland, you know its in britain not ireland. we hate eachother south of ireland probably have lucky charms but not northern irish. i dont know how to describe it. search "the troubles" and you will see how different we are to those paddys.

ignorant canadian, oh and telling me you go out with a hot indian means nothing to me, as i am half racist
Quote by dementedpuppy
How old are you 5? . Cant come up with something better than " OmG WtFzzzORZ I dId UR M0m LAlwLz, U nEvEr HaVEe A GF BecaUSe U HAvezA PaRkeR LAWLz"

it may sound stupid but at least its true.
lucky charms are a kids cereal marketed with a little lephrechaun guy pushing sugar coated 4 leaf clover marshmallows on american kids.
^oh thanks i was right to think he was a tard then.
Quote by srvman
^oh thanks i was right to think he was a tard then.

I Highly doubt those are yours or else you first post wouldn't be filled with.... Jealousness? I really dont care If you like it or not, because it sounds great, plays great, has Grover tuners, A Mahog. Body, and looks kickass. But you must know what lucky charms are or else you wouldn't go " OMgzz R U SaYinng IM IRISH???".

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
We'll someone please tell him to STFU?

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by dementedpuppy
We'll someone please tell him to STFU?

Dec 2005 > May 2006
srv >demented puppy
Fender > (by a lot) Parker (in looks)

Plus I love my iPod and absolutely abhor this smiley:

And your guitar's body shape is horrendous. That type of horn should not be on a single cut guitar. I will say though, that that top is beautiful. However, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it because the body's so disgusting.

EDIT: Oh, and you definitely have no business critiquing other people's grammar.
Quote by srvman

there proof, and if you dont believe it, i even took one in the dark. its a stratocaster, it doesnt have a homoerotic wood finish its red and is the sh1t.

Not that impressive a strat is ok but for all I know it could be a MIM strat. Homoerotic? I guess my guitars wood is gay because it likes other guitar wood? WTF are you trying to make out? Also your shoes look queer. And what is the point of insulting another mans guitar? Are you a rich little bastard that yells because you have a strat?

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by gibsonpenguin
Dec 2005 > May 2006
srv >demented puppy
Fender > (by a lot) Parker (in looks)

Plus I love my iPod and absolutely abhor this smiley:

And your guitar's body shape is horrendous. That type of horn should not be on a single cut guitar. I will say though, that that top is beautiful. However, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it because the body's so disgusting.

I know hes so much better than me because he joined before I did. Actually Parker > Fender. Thats my opinion and for all I care you can shove it up your ass.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by dementedpuppy
Not that impressive a strat is ok but for all I know it could be a MIM strat. Homoerotic? I guess my guitars wood is gay because it likes other guitar wood? WTF are you trying to make out? Also your shoes look queer. And what is the point of insulting another mans guitar? Are you a rich little bastard that yells because you have a strat?

Are you saying his shoes are gay because they like other shoes?? Can you say hypocritical?

Rich bastard with a strat? Uh... How about a rich, whiny, immature bastard with a Parker?

We don't give a shit about your guitar. There's no reason for this thread, especially because of the stickied gear pic thread.

In fact, *reported*
the finish is okay, but ive played parkers before and they're alittle awkward when on your lap, and i dont like the headstock
me(they call me there les paul and im like a f*** you he's dead) n jack bought some seeds, we grew them, then we just f***** smoked them. Thats what we do in fairy world we smoke, rock, and just f***** smoke some **** that is so good man.
Butt-Focking (no pun intended) ugly.

now, the Parker Fly Mojo is singlehandedly the fastest guitar i've ever played...I would buy one if they werent so butt-focking (again no pun intended) ugly.
My Mojo Fly and Am Deluxe Strat -- no reason they can't co-exist peacefully

Yeah, the Parker's ugly. But it's nicer in person and has great tone. But then again,
anyone who think's they're the best guitars on earth must be smokin crack. They're
ok, but out of my 14 guitars, I'd put my Parker at the bottom of the heap. In fact,
I'm trying to sell it.
Quote by Eric 666
I would buy one if they werent so butt-focking (again no pun intended) ugly.

Quote by edg
Yeah, the Parker's ugly. But it's nicer in person and has great tone.

So am I like the only person around here that finds Parker Flys to be attractive?

(Minus the ones with pickguards. Those are ugly)
Love the finish, but never been a fan of the parker headstock. Also not huge on the body shape. But love the finish.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
Quote by NightmareXT
So am I like the only person around here that finds Parker Flys to be attractive?

(Minus the ones with pickguards. Those are ugly)

No I love them, NightmareXT I now have respect for you.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
the reason no one else has one of these threads is because we have a gear pic thread at the top of the page.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by dementedpuppy
No I love them, NightmareXT I now have respect for you.

Awesome! But one question: Is there any way you can get the necks with inlays? I'm not really into the bare neck.
Page 1 of 2