Yeah their wobbly when I touch them. But I played it on the amp already and it is producing sound.

Is this normal? I thought i had to tighten the screws around the pickups. But then all of the sudden it went all uneven and I was like, "WOooah wtf am I doing."

So then I just re-adjusted it. Anyone have the same problem who has an RG321 ?

The pickups are labelled 'INF 3 and INF 4' to give more detail.
The screws you adjusted are probably the pole pieces, which adjusts your height, as long as they dont fall out, i wouldnt worry too much about it
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

I am worried about strumming my guitar and I might hit the pickups and it might break it. Yes, I think it might break or I might snap little electronic parts in there if I hit it with the pick by accident.....that's how wobbly it is.

I can't afford EMG's right now.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
The screws you adjusted are probably the pole pieces, which adjusts your height, as long as they dont fall out, i wouldnt worry too much about it

NOOOO the screws he adjusted were not the pole peices. Pole peices are the six little metal things in each pickup (6 for single coil, usually 12 for humbuckers... sometimes two big metal bars). He adjusted the pickup height.

And yes, it's okay if they are wobbly to the touch, they shouldnt bounce around in there when you move though.
Quote by Reez
I am worried about strumming my guitar and I might hit the pickups and it might break it. Yes, I think it might break or I might snap little electronic parts in there if I hit it with the pick by accident.....that's how wobbly it is.

I can't afford EMG's right now.

It shouldn't hurt the pickups if you hit them with a pick. And EMGs suck.

Sorry for the double post.
Woah? WHy do I always see people recommending EMG's on here man ?

I'd like to play blues but more power metal stuff. I am obsessed with buckethead's music I am not sure what kind of gear he has.
I have the same thing but really only with the neck pickup. It kinda annoys me when it's loose so I just raise the pickup a bit.
Uh huh. I find that the neck pickup wobbles more than the one at the bridge.
I don't have any of that with the bridge but that's probably because I pick around the neck pickup and if it's up too high I'll hit it occasionally.
all pickups pretty much wobble... they are attached by screws using springs to try to stiffen em up... they should give a bit if you push em... as long as they stay put while moving the guitar... you're fine
Founder of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join

Member #6 'I <3 mids' club. PM Roc8995.

My Name is: Tony