Didn't see any threads about them, and I thought they were worth a mention.

I have Lair of the White Worm, it's a cool mix of brutal death with melodeath tendencies. it sounds pretty cool. Some awesome songs on there, like Nihilism, Sigma Enigma (ownage!) and Rusty Nails.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
eh, don't bother with anything past Ravenous.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
The grand grimoire is the shit.

Lol at their cover of "fire" by The crazy world of Arthur Brown.

Edit: Having said that, Arthur Brown was pretty grim himself.

Last edited by DanRev at Sep 30, 2006,
I have just started listening to them and i love their riffs and solos. I have downloaded a couple songs from their older albums and i just got The Toxic Touch, its ****in amazing. I think their more melodic death that anything else though.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
I've not heard their new album, but The Grand Grimoire is fantastic.

I missed them and Vader the other week

I've missed a lot of gigs
Quote by MaAal_MaAan
i don't see any reason not to. Although, when i was little, i had a bad experience and pissed all over my feet, i've since improved my aim dramatically and always get in the hole.

Last.FM
Quote by narmi
I've not heard their new album, but The Grand Grimoire is fantastic.

I missed them and Vader the other week

I've missed a lot of gigs

Yeah I missed them and Vader too a while ago, they played at the Mons Metal Meeting.

Oh well.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
The Christhunt.

Enough said I think.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
NO ESCAPE FROM PASSIONDALE.

Major bump. Passiondale kicks the proverbial gluteus maximus.

Whey.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I've been impressed with the few songs I've heard from the them. What would you guys rec for their first album to check out?