Hmm, I really like it .
"They're just born ***holes. They live their lives as ***holes, and
they'll die as ***holes. There's nothing you can do about it, not
one thing on Earth. Nothing." ~Fruitcake Lady on people who always cause trouble.
pls ppl crit4crit
METALLICA RULES ( USED TO ;Before ST. Anger)

Gear:
Cort EVL-K6 (White Pearl)
BOSS ME-70
Fender CD-60
ppl
METALLICA RULES ( USED TO ;Before ST. Anger)

Gear:
Cort EVL-K6 (White Pearl)
BOSS ME-70
Fender CD-60
That sounds great..sounds like metal dance lol. There isnt much to say except this is truly mental..I like the backing track ( the bit thats behind that crazy ass solo ). Dont even ask me about the solo thing...my mind was messed about for 2 mins solid from that thing lol (P.S Thats a good thing )

Crit me please?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=436341

Cheers
pretty cool idea you got going here, you need to lighten up on the wah pedal or use it more effectively, but i like your ideas here, has a very soundtrack type sound to it, pretty cool dude
it was good man, the only thing is that some parts with the distorted wah lead kind of became more like just noise when it was to much. But that was only at the veyr end at a few parts.

cool though dude.
thanks for the crit on mine
reminds me of a folk metal/techno grove. wow, listening as i type. pretty sweet when the dist guitar comes in. good idea. just clean it up a lil and you got yourself something special.
It is good but the untz untz untz untz in the background is kind of weird lol.. Is it suppost to be a metal song? It gets cool during the distortion parts , My original song sounds like that. It's neat. But is it suppost to be like Metallica or ? what It sounds like new wave 2 me.. IDk.. Strange I guess but good.
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60