Page 1 of 3
The place I've been that I hate more than anywhere else is the Texas Panhandle and Northeastern New Mexico. They are both so ugly, smelly, and desolate (No offense to anyone who lives there) and if you've ever been to Clayton, New Mexico it smells like cow****. I can't stand it. What place have you been that you can't stand.
The Pit

HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH no.
My village. Full of chavs. Then again, that's pretty much everywhere in Britain nowadays...
NOPE.
Buffalo. Dirty, dirty, dirt. Shit weather. Lots of mean people.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by _ChAkA_

I belive a couple of years ago Buffalo,New York was ranked the friendliest city in America.
maine ****ing sucks
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Virginia. God I hate that place. If the human population ever gets to big we know what state to take out first.
Church?
Originally Posted by acousticpyro23
Bitch get off my nuts.

Originally Posted by Vigilantius
I asked my mom for a cell phone once, and she said I don't have any friends anyways.
I hate California.

Too bad I live there.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by SharpSpoon
Virginia. God I hate that place. If the human population ever gets to big we know what state to take out first.

I live in Virginia Its true though, it ****ing sucks..the local scene where Im at isnt great either.
Guitars:
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000VB.
Ovation Celebrity CC68.
Ovation Ultra GS-2 Elec. <--Made in 1985
Amps/PA's:
Crate XT120R 120 Combo
Audio Choice 100 watt PA
Effects:
Boss DS-2.
Tonecore Uber Metal.
Zoom 505II
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
I belive a couple of years ago Buffalo,New York was ranked the friendliest city in America.

Well... I thought lots of people were really rude, but that's compared to Canada, where everyone's a saint
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by DDT
I live in Virginia Its true though, it ****ing sucks..the local scene where Im at isnt great either.

haha pretty much agreed but there are a few bands that i like in my opinion and almost everyone comes to the norva probably the best thing of norfolk
Quote by _ChAkA_

Heh, I have been to buffalo quite a few times, my uncle lives there.

I don't really have the worst place I have ever been. Or atleast can't think of it right now.

EDIT: Actually my town has to be the worst, it's not bad but it's the worst.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Indiana, other than Indianapolis that place was one big ****hole, but that's just my opinion.
WISCONSIN

Ironically I'm going to visit there (the few cool people I left behind when I moved) next summer but damn it was awful living there. It's so damn flat and there's nothing but farmers and hicks living in an ignorant world of cheese and football. Lot's of Nazis and racists and almost no ethnic diversity. Not to mention it's really boring and is completely devoid of culture.
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Oregon. Damn, that place blows.

Also, Hurricane Harbor.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
My village is so full of chavs... my brother being one. Once you get into the city, though, there's lots of really good music venues, and we have some pretty cool local bands.
New Jersey. The entire state just plain blows.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Georgia, USA. Smells like a defocating facility.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Tampa. Flat, hot, humid, rainy, too sunny, and infested with hicks and people in shorts they have no business in.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Branson, Missouri. Worst vacation I've ever taken.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quebec City. It just plain sucks there.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Quote by Aidy Damage
My village is so full of chavs... my brother being one. Once you get into the city, though, there's lots of really good music venues, and we have some pretty cool local bands.

I like how all people from the UK call their towns villages like its the fuckin' 1600's!

Anyways, Eastern Washington pretty much sucks. Just ask Wrathofkahn.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
new jersey
[member of UG's Slide Player Legion
PM Shedmeiser101 to join if your feelin dem blues
Quote by Kartman
I like how all people from the UK call their towns villages like its the fuckin' 1600's!

Anyways, Eastern Washington pretty much sucks. Just ask Wrathofkahn.

Could you believe that I only found out last year why most europeans hate us americans?

Anyways, Pittsburgh. Smog, dirt, two week road construction jobs spanned into 6 months, ****ed up school policies, cops with nothing better to do than sit in suburban neighborhoods and hope someone breaks the 25 mph speed limit, cold ass weather, too much rain, and not enough snow when it does get cold...

Did I mention the smog and dirt already?
Quote by flame843
My original intent was to put "...but never trust the French," but I didn't for fear of starting a flame war with some French UGER.

Quote by Funkbass796
why worry about that? They'd surrender immediatly.
Burma..
They all pointed at me because I'm white. **** country. Military dictator
Quote by Snipe
Oregon. Damn, that place blows.

Fo sho'

I was in Portland for a few days last summer and it was really gross. Of course, I was in the bad part of the city for most of the trip, but overall, that place sucked.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by gibsonpenguin
What's wrong with Virginia?

the weather...in my opinion. i moved to virginia a few years back after living near san antonio texas for about eight years. the weather in virginia is just bleh. its somewhat nice in the summer but the winter just sucks. i love wearing jeans and tshirts but when its winter i have to wear hoodys and such. its just awful. and the "state" itself is ugh.
The place that I live...Aiken, South Carolina.
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
Page 1 of 3