Read the title
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Peterson Strobostomp, which cost me £150, but to be honest, I've got a £15 Korg one, which if used carefully (mute the strings slightly, don't pick too hard and wait about half a second for the transients to die away and the needle to stabilise) gives me very similar results. There is a knack to using tuners.
i have a korg guitar bass tuner that is great, cromatic tuners are a waste of money, mine can tune 5 steps flat so it still covers all of the notes, and it was 12 bucks so thats really great.
Chromatic tuners aren't a waste of money when you're playing with other instruments and you know they're out of tune but they don't.
No joke, the behringher br2000...
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Peterson Autostrobe, a local venue has one integrated into thier PA rack thing, and its amazing. I'd buy one but $550 is way to much for a tuner.

Quote by sempri_fi
i have a korg guitar bass tuner that is great, cromatic tuners are a waste of money, mine can tune 5 steps flat so it still covers all of the notes, and it was 12 bucks so thats really great.

Chromatic tuners arent a waste of money and are easier to use, especially if you play other sintrument and/or use tunings that require you to tune to a higher pitch.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Strobostomp.......... its my friend's yhough
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Quote by bluespunkmetal
Strobostomp.......... its my friend's yhough

agreed.
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce