Where do we end up, does anyone know
Crops left to harvest and seed to sow

What if none of this is real
Everything we hear, see, and feel
Wounds are opened and will never heal

Broken hearts will never mend
Rock erodes and steel bends
Still I want to know where this all ends
I thought that was very good. Describes EXACTLY the kind of things I was talking about to my mate today, y'know whats the piont in it all!? Its the kind of conversation you can only really have with athiests and its good to see someone make a song out of a topic so intriguing yet rarely touched on. Today I went looking for a "Meaning of life" thread through search and ended up at the hot ass thread, come on, who can't reseist that!!

another dream
i was taking a shower
and i took my penis off to wash it
but i couldnt figure out how to put it back on
so it ran away- Superunkown
beatiful anecdote
I'm thinking about life tonight
How everything seems like one long fight
Everything is black and white, wrong and right
I really dislike this i don't think it's very strong and sounds rather cliche...but I do like the "all depends on who you ask" that it leads into so i guess its somewhat necessary? though you could find a better way to utilize the "depends on who you ask line"
It all depends on who you ask
The passage of time that is so fast
Missed opportunities lost in the past
I like the ideas but (as it seems throughout the poem) the rhyming is too forced and is hard to read it (though I LOVE the themes and ideas) as if your really committed to what your saying or if its there for rhyme...
Life created and destroyed before our eyes
No silver medal, no second prize
A man lives and a man dies
I don't like "created and destroyed" when in the next line you use metaphors...I think you should find some better words or something that fits in better with the feel of the next line...sorry if that doesn't make any sense to you
There is nothing in between
People go unmet and sights unseen
I can't understand a world so mean
"people go unmet and sights unseen" may be my favorite line in the poem because how well the simplicity works with the line before it...but "I can't understand a world so mean" is a very weak line, it does fit in well with the other 2 in that is simple and childishly innocent somewhat, but it's somewhat cliche and seems like your forcing rhymes again
I wonder if there's a greated power
All alone in his ivory tower
Sitting back, watching us cower
Solid, not great, solid...don't really like "watching us cower" seems like your forcing it to rhyme again...although I love the "sitting back" I thought that was excellent
Sometimes I wonder about it all
I see people dancing at a ball
I want to join them but I feel too small
I would honestly remove all three of these lines. I think they are terrible and REALLY bring down the poem
I wish that I could make sense of this
Wish I could finally give you a kiss
Someone one-of-a-kind, someone hard to miss
"wish i could finally give you a kiss" doesn't really fit in well and strays away from the theme (that I read it from...though it seems pretty clear what you're refrencing throughout) and it just looks like it was thrown in...
Won't someone give me a hand
Pull me to my feet and help me stand
Floating through this world without a plan
Eh..."without a plan" you could used something to relay your idea better...seems once again your trying to hard to rhyme
Where are we going to go
Where do we end up, does anyone know
Crops left to harvest and seed to sow
"does anyone know" doesn't add anything (except a unnecessary rhyme) it just reitterates what seems like a feeling a hopelessness(hope I read it right?) I also don't like "crops left to harvest and seed to sow it just seems odd having a metaphor here with somewhat straightfoward ideas (but maybe that's just me)
What if none of this is real
Everything we hear, see, and feel
Wounds are opened and will never heal
Once again the third line is unnecessarily there for rhyme...I also don't like the word "this" in the first line
Broken hearts will never mend
Rock erodes and steel bends
Still I want to know where this all ends
I don't really like the second line it's just awkard...but I GUESS the final line gives it closure somewhat?

I would like to say I REALLY enjoyed this and I hope my word choice for criticism doesn't offend you...it's all meant creatively