Standard Tuning:EADGBe

|---------0----------------------0----------------------0-----------------------0--------------------
|----1--------1------------1--------1-------------0--------1-------------0--------1----------------
|----2----------------------0----------------------0-----------------------0-------------------------
|----3----------------------2----------------------0-----------------------0-------------------------
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do this 2 times in slow kind of way, this is like a love song.

|----------0----------------------0-----------------------0-----------------------0---------------0-----
|-----1--------1-------------1--------1-------------0--------1-------------0--------1-----------0-----
|-----2-----------------------0----------------------0-----------------------0-------------------- 0-----
|-----3-----------------------2----------------------0-----------------------0---------------------2----
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2----
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0----

Like I said this is a love song, a Beatles type of song. I still need help with chords for this song, I'll try any suggestions. Thanks.
Last edited by gunsNroses140 at Oct 1, 2006,
it sounds a lot like "jumper" by third eye blind
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
pretty good. keep working on it. the intro is awesome
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
killer, try using a "c" chord without the first finger. I played your licks and the diminished "c" sounds good.
try putting it into code so its easier to look at

but its nice, keep working at it and finish it..
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
Quote by Stolenidentity1
try putting it into code so its easier to look at

but its nice, keep working at it and finish it..

Sorry it, didn't work....
Simple but sweet keep building on the song
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Simple but sweet keep building on the song, i wrote something similar and it was the 1st thing i ever wrote try the chords:
e---------------------------------3/0----------
B-1--1--1-0-1------------------3----------
G-0--0--0-1-2--and maybe--0-----------
D-2--0--2-2-2------------------0----------
A-3--2--0-2-0------------------2----------
E---------------------------------3--------
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
Simple but sweet keep building on the song, i wrote something similar and it was the 1st thing i ever wrote try the chords:
e---------------------------------3/0----------
B-1--1--1-0-1------------------3----------
G-0--0--0-1-2--and maybe--0-----------
D-2--0--2-2-2------------------0----------
A-3--2--0-2-0------------------2----------
E---------------------------------3--------

Sick, they sound the same.
Member #26 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09