I need help choosing a wah, most of the shops nearby only stock Jim Dunlop Crybaby wahs, but none are in stock so I would have to pay to test it out, I was also looking at an Ibanez weeping demon, a morley bad horise and a vox one. I don't really know much aboutt hem ythough and can't find help with review, so what does everyone recommend and what do they all sound like?
I have a weeping demon and its mucho excellent
Dimebag Is God!!!!

President Of The Official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM Me to Join

Member #28 of the Official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
i like the weeping demon the most...the crybabies were boring, too bassy, and didnt have any cool features.
the weeping demons has so many ****ing features its insane.
and it doesnt have one of those hard buttons on it, when you touch it, it starts to work
it has delay shut off function too, and range fine tuning, level, Q, and bass controls
and you can adjust the foot pedal tension!
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
i don't like wah wahs but i must admit they are good.
Come on, man.
vox are really good there one of the original brands for them and the demon is pretty nice i would say choose between them
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
What about the Dunlop Dimebag wahs, I've heard they are almost as good as the 535Q. I've been using the 535Q for a while, would never replace it unless something happened to it. The only other wah I'd replace it for is if I got my hands on a Dunlop rackmount unit.
The Dimebag Wah From Hell is one of the best Crybabys avalable.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Guitarmiester
What about the Dunlop Dimebag wahs, I've heard they are almost as good as the 535Q. I've been using the 535Q for a while, would never replace it unless something happened to it. The only other wah I'd replace it for is if I got my hands on a Dunlop rackmount unit.

I think it has a slightly bigger sweep than the 535. I like mine a lot
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Vox, because Vox Vox and Vox.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30