Hey I borrowed a "Digitech Death Metal" Pedal from one of my friends, im using a clean channel on my amp and Im wondering if anyone has one and knows some good settings on it.
Thank you in advance for any comments and input.
Im not afraid im just wondering if anyone knows some good tones I play alot of avenged sevenfold and trivium and they have bass on like 7 mids at 5 and high at 9 gain at 8 and reverb at 4 so I know that tone Im just wondering and experimenting seeing what people have to offer man.
Go to the Settings thread !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
^+1
but i guess ill share my settings:

Level: 3
Low: 4
Mid: 9
High: 3

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?

Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
Thanx man for the tweating tip and the settings other guy and wheres the settings thread can someone direct me to that please?
First, turn off the crappy pedal. Then go buy a pedal that doesn't suck or borrow one from one of your friends.

There are no good settings on that pedal.
Quote by Synyster Gates!
what do u suggest is better for avenged stuff?

Digitech grunge pedal is WAY better then a digitech death metal.. like 10 times better no joke. and it does avenge stuff BETTER then the death metal.
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
Just tweak with it damn it. Why are people so afraid to tweak?!?! That's how you find tone.

wow, someones cranky tonight!
Sorry I faild to mention I have been the entire time well idk what to do I really like traynors what do u think about those amps only all tube of course
The best clean tone i ever herd was a traynor custom 40 with a Epiphone g400 fitted with emg 81/85... seriously i dont know why people say emgs are no good for cleans, dood.... dont knock them unless you've tryed them.
^^If that's the best you've heard, go play a Fender Strat through a Fender Twin or Bassman or Vibrolux or something like that.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
^^If that's the best you've heard, go play a Fender Strat through a Fender Twin or Bassman or Vibrolux or something like that.

Yea, I don't see any EMG 81 or 85 producing the natural tone and sound of a single coil.
^Hurray to the IQ test......
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!