Anybody into these guys? I think their pretty cool. Kind of like Appetite era G'N'R (although the guitarists are no Slash and Izzy) mixed with the Sex Pistols. Check 'em out if you havn't
Love these guys, check out the videos on YouTube, especially the on called 'Thanks For The Beer Mate". The most pleasing thing to see if you're from the UK.
Quote by Chungavelli
You've just signed your ass over to me.

And i'm slightly gay at the moment.

Make Poverty History? No.
Britain has a bigger problem, you know them well.
MAKE CHAVS HISTORY
Britain deserves better!
PM Draken to join
I'm not a fan. They're a bit too try-hard for me.

'Fuck It Up' was a pretty poor song.

They're just using a formula that's been done to death a million times already.

Rearrange these words - dead a flogging donkey.
Terms and Conditions apply.
They are, as far as I'm concerned, the worst Sex Pistols rip offs I've heard. They try too hard to be 'punk'. Too hard to be rebellious. They end up looking like complete cocks.
Yeah, they live about 10 minutes away from me too.
Quote by adm.uk
They are, as far as I'm concerned, the worst Sex Pistols rip offs I've heard. They try too hard to be 'punk'. Too hard to be rebellious. They end up looking like complete cocks.
Yeah, they live about 10 minutes away from me too.

So if they're going to get slapped, you'll be the one to do it?
They're an awful band and I feel they're going to be the next S Club 7 thing as I keep seeing adverts for a programme of theirs on Bravo.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles
They're an awful band and I feel they're going to be the next S Club 7 thing as I keep seeing adverts for a programme of theirs on Bravo.

Ah Bravo...arguably the worse excuse for a television channel since QVC...In fact, QVC was fucking awesome compared to that pish.
Bravo's not bad, there's usually something watchable on it. Better than a hell of a lot of channels anyway.

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
i havent heard any of their music actually but ive read about them a lot. even once or twice in the tabloids. isnt one guy going out with some actress or pop tart.
I thought he was going out with Peaches 'I'm the in-touch voice of the UK youth today, despite being as thick as two planks glued together and spending daddy's (also a knob) dwindeling fortunes' Geldof?
Haha, have you seen this?

RateYourMusic
Quote by andrewbiles
Haha, have you seen this?

Apparently it was faked, But seeing it now it doesnt seem fake.
The one with black hair sounds like he is going ot cry at the end when he goes
"called me a skinny ****"
fucking good ****
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I love how they don't show the end of the video when they're clearly about to get the fuck out of them.

Could be staged...good old fashioned using the studded belt as a weapon though, thats street .

I'm pretty sure your average 11 year old on the street could do some damage to these 'rock stars' if you ask me...
the thing is they say theyre punk and the guitars they play way they act is so unpunk its so contradicting
I decided to go and see them at Leeds Festival, I liked them.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i recon there freakin sweet. best music out today and favourite band atm
Damm you Dennis!!!
i think they're pretentios, cocky bastards who play some pretty dire music. i heard a song and nearly vomited.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Fuck It Off.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Motley Crue v2.

If the first one was bad, oh man.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Glad to see that we all love them still