I bought DR Strings Blue that said extra life on them about six months ago and they are finally starting to rust. You should get them for the wicked awesome looks and for the price that is nice for how long they last.
I know!!! I have some black beauties and they are awesaome!!! Elixir has some wicked acoustic strings
Dimebag Is God!!!!

President Of The Official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM Me to Join

Member #28 of the Official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
Quote by El Codyo
Elixer Nanoweb>everything else.

Agreed.

BUT those DR strings are pretty good considering they dont have a coating like Elixers do. We just a ton of those new colored DR strings in at the shop, I havnt put them on any of my guitars. But I have put them on a few at the shop and they feel great. And they even come in hot pink! (pink_queen )
meh. i'll keep my ernie balls. they dont rust at all. probably because i have red hair...
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
pansy
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
My EBs are 5 months old now....... use em 2 hours everyday........ in an air coniditiones room.............

They only started rusting like 3 days ago !!...........

They're a bit to twangy for my taste though !!! Maybe I should get heavier ones !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Ernie Ball have the best sound IMO but they rust so fast, theyre about as rusted as my unused (for 2 years) pack of fender strings after 1 month of use...
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
I think I'll stick with my Dean Markleys for a while now
they last me for a month or a bit more (untill they start sounding a bit dull), but I clean them after every long playing session...
Remember to check your room humidity !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
yuppers. also, if you live near the ocean, i suggest you move.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel