ok ive owned a krank revo, dual recto, and 5150 II. i just sold the krank revo to get the 5150 II cuz the krank sucked. the 5150 II IMO has a much better tone than the recto. but in about 6 months im going to be wanting to get a higher end tube amp. i havent tried very many though. the only ones ive tried are a VHT pitbull, VHT deliverance, Framus cobra, and a mojavee coyote(i believe). can some one give me some reccommendations on what to look out for. i know a few like deisel, bogner, ENGL, and soldano. i havent really been able to try these at all because i cant find them anywhere...
Go to their wbesites and try to find a dealer in your state. Some of them I think you'll have a real difficult time finding cause they aren't as common over here as they are in europe. All I can say is the best of luck to you and hopefully you find what you're looking for.

BTW, i'll take that 5150II off your hands if you want
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
If ya like yer 5150, you will love the Soldano SLO 100 !!
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
anyone else...? i cant find soundclips of anything anywhere
Last edited by into the moat at Sep 30, 2006,
Why will you need an even better amp? Don't be so greedy, be happy with what you get/got.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
Why will you need an even better amp? Don't be so greedy, be happy with what you get/got.

lol
So how much you want for that 5150?
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )