Page 1 of 3
I'm to ****ing shy when it comes to talking to girls, its so rediculous, i'm new at this school and i'm trying to talk to girls but i just dont know what to say and i just feel like an idiot... Is there any way to get over this problem? Is there anyone who has experienced this?
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
quick, TO THE RELATIONSHIP THREAD!!!

(batman theme song plays)
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
Lol me, for some reason I only have trouble talking to the good looking ones, prolly because i don't like the others
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
^Yeah..... Link Wray makes anything exciting....
How may The National D help you waste your time?
Yeah thats normal dude it just takes practise.
and breath/ relax when you talk to em, they wont bite... well maybe they will but thats only if they are into that kind of thing..
My Gear:
-1984 Fender Stratocaster
-Epiphone Les Paul <- The Worlds Nicest
-Gretsch Duo Jet
-Takamine EG334BC
-Mr.Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Marshall Jackhammer Distortion/Overdrive Pedal
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay Pedal
-Peavey Classic 50 4X10
Quote by RyanInChains9
quick, TO THE RELATIONSHIP THREAD!!!

(batman theme song plays)

"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
same problem dude

i feel your pain
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
dont think everything you say is stupid, cause odds are, its not stupid at all. im the same as you tho
Act like they're super ugly girls but don't be mean. It makes it easier sometimes. Only had to do it once though.
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
hmm well just be yourself as long as your not stupid. make some jokes about stuff they say but don't make fun directly at them also if you walk by a girl you like in the hallway don't be afraid to say hi or as i do and pretend i'm gonna hip check them into a locker, they like that for some reason
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
at least you have girls to talk to at your school... all the girls at my school are ****in idiots!

haha

nah just be yourself.. and be cool
Quote by ramones6678
just think of them as a dude

No fart jokes, though.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
No fart jokes, though.

are you joking?
women love fart jokes.

if they don't just fart on them so they shut up because everyone knows farts will ALWAYS be funny.
Fart jokes will be funny until the end of time, they are an immortal joke that never ever gets old.

but honestly, just calm down and just talk. It's not that hard once you get your mind set.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
I just started my hs with a few different schools feeding in... Just talk to em, and if you like em as you associate more with them you'll grow more and more comfortable.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
What are you, 13?

Idk, just don't think about vaginas. I think of girls the same way I think of guys, not sexually of course, but I'd say 80% of my friends are girls. I don't know why, I just seem to get along better with girls.

I'd say if you're talkin to a girl as friends, just don't think of them as the opposite sex. If you really like a girl just get to know her first, and stuff. I don't really have any tips on asking girls out. Usually I'm the one who gets asked, or I just plain come out and say it.
Quote by krymson
I hope that we could get some real metal out there. I guess A7X a start...
But nu metal does have its moments like Slipknot Mushroomhead and Korn.

Quote by VR2005
...Scales are basically the most useless thing in jazz...

Quote by modestmouse9191
What are you, 13?

Idk, just don't think about vaginas. I think of girls the same way I think of guys, not sexually of course, but I'd say 80% of my friends are girls. I don't know why, I just seem to get along better with girls.

I'd say if you're talkin to a girl as friends, just don't think of them as the opposite sex. If you really like a girl just get to know her first, and stuff. I don't really have any tips on asking girls out. Usually I'm the one who gets asked, or I just plain come out and say it.

i got to know this one girl and ended up being her best friend.
Sadly enough when i went out with her she claimed it was akward and i got jewed.
BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT GETTING CLOSE IF YOU WANT TO GO OUT WITH A GIRL.
just my advice.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
For me it doesnt matter they can be hot as can be, I can talk to em', but if its a girl I guienally like, I have to force myself to say something and start a conversation, but with girls that are just there its easy.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Just relax, I wouldn't recommend talking like they're guys since well girls aren't guys and you might say something wrong. Talk to them like they're your sister or cousin someone you know is a girl but they're as good as friends just be casual.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Don't smell bad/have bad hygene
If it's anything a girl has told me they hate, it's a guy that smells like a locker room.

But yeah...If you see them having trouble with something, offer help. Like carrying books, schoolwork, anything like that. Comes off good
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Quote by RyanInChains9
Sadly enough when i went out with her she claimed it was akward and i got jewed.
just my advice.

how close is too close??
Quote by The Master Plan
For me it doesnt matter they can be hot as can be, I can talk to em', but if its a girl I guienally like, I have to force myself to say something and start a conversation, but with girls that are just there its easy.

Same here man.

But anyways, just act natural. If theres anyone someone dislikes it's the guy who acts like something he's not.
My Profile

http://www.kerozenband.com

Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jesusgonewrong or me to join.

Gear:
Ibanez SR506
Fender MIM Jazz Bass Deluxe Active
Yorkville XM200
Quote by ramones6678
just think of them as a dude

yea thats actually the best advice ever. think of them as a friend and show that you can have a decent convo with them and you'll be in.
Just don't talk to them on that certain time of the month and you'll do fine.
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

Goodness is it just me or does this same thread pop up every night? Alright I'll help just this once. You just have to chill, honestly you don't have to be all proper or cool around them just be yourself (sounds sentimental and **** but don't even act like you're not always trying to impress them). Don't try and show off it makes you look like a tool and if an oppurtunity arises go ahead and impress them but don't force it. Although usually I'm around my guy friends when I'm around hot chicks I don't know and I have a gf so I feel no pressure to do anything I wouldn't do around my guy friends. Just calm down the worst that will happen is they'll tell you to go away and then you walk away and find a different girl to talk to. Don't fear rejection it happens to all of us. I used to be shy like you, you just need to get over it.
Quote by Fender_Strat_50
I'm to ****ing shy when it comes to talking to girls, its so rediculous, i'm new at this school and i'm trying to talk to girls but i just dont know what to say and i just feel like an idiot... Is there any way to get over this problem? Is there anyone who has experienced this?

I was so bad with chicks at school that there friends would actually come up to me a tell me they wanted a kiss or wanted to go out and i would crap out of it!. Made up for lost time after a few years tho!.

Just make initial contact to them and just remember what they say about themselves to you and ask pointer questions-especially non personal ones eg 'hows your math assignment?'. Then get more personal then ask them on a date. Also make sure you are presentable and think to yourself would she be embarrassed of being my gf-if so time to buy some cool clothes and cut down on the candy giving you acne!.
Quote by RyanInChains9
just my advice.

Ding Ding! we have a winner... happened to me numerous times... the best way to get to kno a girl is to be her friend, but dont become too good of friends with her, cuz ya dont wanna be strictly in the friend-zone! its wayy hard to convert friendship into something more... im not too sure on what to do about bein shy because i myself am not perticularly shy! but try some small talk, it usually works... try to pick up on things the girl enjoys.. be observant! hope ya get talkin soon!
So if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrain,
Or I'll just end up walkin' In the cold November rain

ӨήӘ
ŝ
ỴØǙ
ĿÎҜξ
Ǐ
ĐӨ...
i can talk to girls easily, i can make the same jokes i do with the guys and everything.

but when it comes to a good looking girl, i cant do anything.

anyone else have this problem?
Quote by Man Guy
i can talk to girls easily, i can make the same jokes i do with the guys and everything.

but when it comes to a good looking girl, i cant do anything.

anyone else have this problem?

well personaly, its kinda ruine for me, haha, because this girl i kno Jess, is absolutely positively the most beautiful girl ive ever seen.. and im real close with her... soo any other girl isnt super atractive to me... but when i was first gettin to kno her i was madd nervous.. but the thing u gotta kno is that even though the girl might be amazingly good looking, shes not always gonna be mean or stuck up, like Jess is like the nicest girl i kno also.... the end!
p.s. i think i love her.... hehehe
So if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrain,
Or I'll just end up walkin' In the cold November rain

ӨήӘ
ŝ
ỴØǙ
ĿÎҜξ
Ǐ
ĐӨ...
I only have trouble with girls I like. I wish it wasn't like that cause either way I get jewed. Honestly though, it might sound selfish, but just think to yourself that your the **** and that you don't need anyone. Thats what I try to do, and it helps calm me down.
I have trouble talking in person to girls I like.

Anyone else is perfectly okay.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I had the same problem, threadstarter. Eventually, you get less tense when talking to girls. It takes time...
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by TORSION
at least you have girls to talk to at your school... all the girls at my school are ****in idiots!

haha

nah just be yourself.. and be cool

me too brother its annoying hey, all the few hots ones are slutty too how gay
- tommy
But remember just cause you can talk to the girls you like doesn't mean they'll automatically like you.

just have fun and enjoy the company of a lovely lady. be positive.
Last edited by Earplaymusic at Sep 30, 2006,
Page 1 of 3