I was thinking what are some good acoustic bands, or just solo players. I would prefer players that arn't flamenco (sp). Well anybody is fine, just looking for some good acoustic work that i can get tabs for. Thanks.
One Percent
City and colour?
Quote by NickRaciti
Ladies don't spit.

(they swallow)

Quote by altronataku
The last nine or ten false readings in gravity wave detectors have been due to the gravity field of my nads.
man theres a stack!

i dont really get what your after, but when i think along the acoustic sorta line these bands are what come to mind however their not straight acoustic.

America
Bob Dylan
Donovan Frankenreiter
Neil Young
Crosby, Stills, Nash
Tim Hardin
Simon and Garfunkel
Joan Baez
Johnny Cash
Plain white t's are great. Hey there delilah is an amazing song and an easy easy easy song to play
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Strings
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
Dispatch

There not all acoustic but they have alot of acoustic songs, and the ones that arent acoustic still can be played acoustic.

Foo Fighters.
They got alot of acoustic songs.

Dave Matthews, all acoustic

Neil young!
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

John Mayer!!
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

john butler trio
jackopierce
jason mraz
nickel creek
ryan adams
elliot smith
sufjan stevens
goo goo dolls
ryan cabrera
jack johnson
ben harper
+1 on the John Butler Trio and Johnny Cash
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Ya there are lots, Dave Matthews Band, Foo Fighters have some awesome acoustic stuff (im actually listening to them right now ), and John Frusciante has some really good acoustic stuff out there.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Secondhand Serenade and ForeverDOWN has some cool stuff that I like
Howie Day and Matt Nathanson (groovy 12-string rock)

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Tommy Emmanuel? He has some amazing solo acoustic work. I'd seriously suggest you check out his material.
Garth Brooks and rodrigo y gabriela are the two that come to mind!
Originally Posted by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.

I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

No one dies as a virgin. Life f**ks us all
Jack Johnson is one of my favourtie acoustic guitarists, and dave matthews and tim reynolds have some really good live acoustic stuff as well. There's alot of bands that have live acoustic and unplugged cd's, like nirvana unplugged or pearl jam live at benaroya hall, that are defintely worth a listen.
Quote by xDoMyGuitarNoWx
City and colour?

Quote by sicformyage
doesn't matter

City and colour is a band man. That was really horrible lol.
check out an english band called elbow... very underated.

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com