Any fans of this superb German band??

I got their album Dictius te Necare and its freakin kvlt. Love the tortured shrieks dished out by the vocalist. Only downside is the german lyrics, but i guess that adds to the punch

any other albums of theirs which i should get?
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his
I have heard of them, but I haven't listened to any material yet.
I'm german so I might understand the lyrics

I'll give 'em a try soon.
Member #8 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
My friend is really into these guys, I've heard Dark Metal, not a bad album, but nothing super special imo.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
The vocalist on Dictius te Necare must have some messed up dreams. I also love this band now. Can really hear the emotion in their voices.
Will give them a listen later, seems pretty interesting though.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Dark Metal and Dictius Te Necare are good listens (not outstanding to me, but quite enjoyable). Suizid didn't do much for me (something about the vocals turning me off if i remember well).
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
Awesome band dude, really..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by severed-metal
Bumpity bump bump.

This band is astounding. Really great vocals, catchy riffs, frantic, just amazing.

Whoever hasn't heard this band, should absolutely check them out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIdW-l0w2Ss&NR=1

Great song. I'm positive they have better.

Absolutely they have better... fukk that album. Listen to Dictius te Necare, its by far their shining moment.

http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=3032
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I remember really liking this band awhile ago, but I don't know what albums to get...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Dictius Te Necare if you enjoy frantic black metal. Dark Metal if you enjoy slow doomy stuff like Acid Witch without the trip.

Screw it. Just get both regardless of their sexual preference.

Sardonischer Untergang im Zeichen Irreligiöser Darbietung, check that out as well. Decent album imo.
Last edited by severed-metal at Sep 27, 2009,
All right then, I'll have to get them then.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Now, the real question is if you actually did.

Was spinning Dictius again, absolutely devastating.
Dictius deserves worship. The guitar tone is just F*cking killer. One of the most convincingly
despairing and insane vocalists I've heard. It's like dying in hell's sewer! haha
Bumping again.

Seriously amazing band. The silence in Aphel on Dictius is brilliant, and then comes the scream...Such DEVASTATION.
The credits song on Gummo (Schuld Uns'res Knoch'rigen Faltpferd) is fucking awesome. It's like a thrashier, more chaotic (yet also more somber) Schatten Aus der Alexanderwelt (it also features Rainer Landfermann). It's now my favorite Bethlehem song.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Last edited by The Wildchild at May 8, 2010,
God Gummo was the most genuinely disturbing movie I've ever seen.Did'nt realize this band was in the credits. I really need to check theese guys out,i've heard some great things. After i've spun my new vinyls,i think i'll give Dark Metal a listen.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Riffmast
God Gummo was the most genuinely disturbing movie I've ever seen.Did'nt realize this band was in the credits. I really need to check theese guys out,i've heard some great things. After i've spun my new vinyls,i think i'll give Dark Metal a listen.

Chair wrestling for life!

Shots of Paul Ledney here and there in the movie too. The Bethlehem song is played over that quick shot of the rituals and all that, isnt it?

Anyways, Dark Metal and S.U.I.Z.I.D. are fucking brilliant albums.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
That's the other Bethlehem song (Verschleierte Irreligiositat). The way more awesome one is played in the closing credits.

Anyways, I found S.U.I.Z.I.D. kinda plain.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I find that Dictius gets overshadowed by Dark Metal far too often. Haven't actually heard S.U.I.Z.I.D. ...and I have no idea what this Gummo thing is either.
Watch it, cringeworthy film with a killer soundtrack (Burzum, Absu, Bethlehem and more).
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Gummo is great stuff. Watch it! Great great soundtrack, and just in general a great (if a tad overhyped!) documentary-style movie about the pondscum of smalltown America.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Chair wrestling for life!

Shots of Paul Ledney here and there in the movie too. The Bethlehem song is played over that quick shot of the rituals and all that, isnt it?

Anyways, Dark Metal and S.U.I.Z.I.D. are fucking brilliant albums.

Dude that movie............goddamn haha. It's all about the opening scene though,****ing brilliant. HE LOOKS LIKE A QUEEEEEEER RABBIT! KILL HIS ASSS!

Oh god Ledney was in that movie? He sounds like he would fit in.

Get Dictius

Is'nt that one more frantic while Dark Metal is more doomy? I'm way more in the mood for slow/mid paced stuff recently.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

^ Yeah I think the director had a bit of a fascination with him and the US black metal scene around then...

That rabbit scene is deadly...nothing compared to the lad selling his retard sister as a prostitute though.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Gummo is a good movie, really interesting to say the least.

Bethlehem is ridiculously good... Dictius Te Necare is quite something...
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Gummo is a dumb movie, and Bethlehem are officially disbanded. Never was a fan of the newer stuff, but I can put on Alles Tot, Dark Metal, Dictius and Sardonischer almost anytime and still get the feeling I did when I first heard them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxXgrR1Rjv8

First song I heard by them too. Man it's been a long time.
anytime hombre. Dictius was TOO damn good to pass up a chance to re-listen for arbitrary reasons. Dark Metal and Sardonischer, etc..were really good too, just a different sound ultimately. I couldn't get over how demented the vocals on Dictius were, and I'm pretty a vocal oriented guy in most cases so it tickled my pickle.
I definitely find I lean more towards Dictius for the same reason. I'm always a sucker for insane vocals.