Page 1 of 2
I have to agree with Gymmeh, really didn't like their album.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I am gay for CYHSY
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Epi Les Paul Custom w/ emg 81 (18v)
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
I only like that yellow teeth song. Otherwise they're just one of your typical Pitchfork-hyped bands that all the hipsters think must be cool because Pitchfork gave their album like 9/10.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

I like them pretty well, not blown away or anything. "Details of the War" is probably my favorite song of theirs.
I honestly think they're terrific. THey took me a while to really get into, but I think their album is brilliant. Seeing them in two weeks with Architecture in Helsinki.
Yeah, I actually quite like them. Their album is pretty solid. I would have seen them but they played a 19+ show.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I hate them with a fiery passion. They're just another overhyped band tht hipsters flock to as whatshisface already said.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
IM seing them on the 10th! hell yeah AIH too YAY
Quote by Mad Marius
Bush is a good president.

And yes, you HAVE to be drunk to say that with a straight face. And I sure am.

Quote by Garci
Damn, 1.2 billion dollers? Wonder how much that's in dollars
I would give my kidneys for them! I love CYHSY! Can't wait for them to come to the UK!

Are you guys serious? Can someone here find the link to that live show they did on Conan?!

Jesus christ, I thought my ears were falling off
Quote by jman32892006
Are you guys serious? Can someone here find the link to that live show they did on Conan?!

Jesus christ, I thought my ears were falling off

Really? Well maybe they aren't as good to watch live on TV or maybe you just don't like them, which I can understand because they are a little odd. I think people can be put off by his voice because it is quite unique.

I've just heard 'Gimme some salt' and I loved it. Such a great song. You should all listen to it.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
I dig em....and they put on a quite good show, but I guess it's just a matter of something or other
Quote by Tenacious_dex
I've just heard 'Gimme some salt' and I loved it. Such a great song. You should all listen to it.

That might be my fav song by them.....actually I really like Satan Said Dance, that might be my fav one
awful, they sound absolutly awful
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
They are officially the SECOND most played band on my Ipod (just behind the YYY's) - supergood

I have attempted to tab some of their songs off their record, but i think the guitarist is a fan of some strange chords (?)
Ah, yes. In a few short hours I'll be watching CYHSYright in front of me. It'll be good, I think.
Quote by Godzilla1969
Ah, yes. In a few short hours I'll be watching CYHSYright in front of me. It'll be good, I think.

Hope they tour here soon - really kicking myself for missing them the 1st time round!
Alright, CYHSY were incredible, Takka Takka were surprisingly good, and Architectue in Helsinki was the single best live band I've ever seen. Be sure to check them out next time they come around. At the end all three bands came out for an encore and played "Satan Said Dance", which will be on CYHSY's new album.
Quote by Godzilla1969
Alright, CYHSY were incredible, Takka Takka were surprisingly good, and Architectue in Helsinki was the single best live band I've ever seen. Be sure to check them out next time they come around. At the end all three bands came out for an encore and played "Satan Said Dance", which will be on CYHSY's new album.

Sounds relatively awesome. I hope they have a UK tour sometime soon.

Really good stuff.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
i love the new tracks

high hopes for the new album, hope it doesnt dissapoint
Quote by Mad Marius

Quote by Garci
Quote by SonicYouthRules
They are officially the SECOND most played band on my Ipod (just behind the YYY's) - supergood

I have attempted to tab some of their songs off their record, but i think the guitarist is a fan of some strange chords (?)

he plays without the root and the third and ads 7s and 9s occaionally
Quote by Mad Marius

Quote by Garci
I really didn't like their debut, and I have to say that I never want to see them live again. Horrible.
am i the only person who thinks they are great live? iv seen em twice and both times were amazing. Maybe its because I love them so much.
Quote by Mad Marius

Quote by Garci
Quote by astonmartin
am i the only person who thinks they are great live? iv seen em twice and both times were amazing. Maybe its because I love them so much.

I saw them in October and loved them. You gotta love those Christmas lights on the drums... but they were overshadowed (IMO) by Architecture in Helsinki; they were just incredible.
yeah second time i saw aih infact im wearing a aih t shirt right now

edit: sory for bad grammar haha
Quote by Mad Marius

Quote by Garci
Page 1 of 2