dead_kennedy
995 IQ
So me and a good mate of mine have got tickets to go to the show down in London on Saturday! We both really love Lifetime so hopefully it's gonna be an awesome show. Anyone else in the UK going? Or to any of the other dates? Anyone recently seen them play?
rites of nothing.
hardrock1315
Thought @ Work
3,512 IQ
Lifetime is great. If you like them, check out Dan Yemin's other bands. I'm in the US, so no chance of going to that show.
STRAT811
Commander Cool
1,253 IQ
Great band. Very influencial.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
emokid182
282 IQ
Is it true that there putting a new record out. I heard they signed to put out a record on the lable that the fall out boy's singer started. I could be losing my mind tho. Incredible band.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
dead_kennedy
995 IQ
Yeah, the last I heard about that they were actually recording it. So hopefully that's true. And yeah they're on that Decadance label I think it's called.
rites of nothing.
xKurtx
Count me out.
533 IQ
I saw them at SXSW last year and it was great, they have a new 7" coming soon which I'm really exicited about.