http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_dave.html
well here is the thing i searching lately to buy a new guitar and i think the DV8-R is my next so do anyone has that guitar to upload some samples plz tell the amp u have cleans a dis only no effects i also think that the EX-400BD is good to buy so do anyone got that guitar to upload some samples
http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_ex.html also anyone got the jackson kelly KE3??

My Gear:
Epihone Gothic X-plorer+EMGS 81/60
Jackson WARRIOR JS30+EMGS 81/60(soon will be installed)
Randall G2 series RG75 75watt
Behringer X V-Amp
come on guys some of u got one of those guitars

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp
i've never played the DV-8R, but i have played the real DV-8. Let me tell you right now, those pickups are ****IN AWESOME. It's awesome for stuff like Megadeth (wonder why!? :p and other such stuff. But they weren't great for cleans. I've played the EX-400, and that was pretty damn awesome, especially for it's price. You need to try them out really. The EMGs on the EX-400BD are COMPLETELY different to the Dave Mustaine Livewires. EMGs - Fat Metal Sound, DM Lives: Lush thrash sound.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
i have never tryed the livewire.u mean that the soung was a crunch with a lots of tremble megadeth style like take no prisoners<- damn i love that song i am never bored hearing it.i know about EMGs i got as u see.i am also wondering if the will be different between my mahogany epiphone and the EX-400...

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp
anyone else knowing somethng else???plz guys help a bit

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp
i played a DV8-R and it was pretty freakin sweet.the one thing that confused me is that it didnt have the Livewires in them. Some of the DV8-R's i find have them and others dont. So my advice is, get a DV8-R, just make sure it has the Livewires in it.
Go get your shovel.
only the 2006 models have the livewires all the older ones have his old set up a JB and a Jazz
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
the older dv8-r's have JB/Jazz pickups.
the new models have Livewires.
that was a good advice thnx

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp
aslo i am thinking buying a jackson king V and add EMG or DM LIVEwire so i can save some money here at greece the salaries are very low by the way i must work to months without eating to buy that one

My Gear:
Behringer X V-Amp