I'm interested in buying a baritone guitar. which one do you think is best? The only one I've played before was a bc rich with a single pickup. Looked cool, played good, sh**ty pickup.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
my budget is anything below 500 dollars us, and i play mostly metal and shred, so i wouldn't want a danelectro
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
maybe an ESP or a Schecter, or one that i recently found, an Agile Interceptor, but is also a 7 string. Since we are on this topic, if anyone knows about this Agile guitar please comment, i've heard good things about this guitars, but want more information.
Quote by TrasherFromHell
maybe an ESP or a Schecter, or one that i recently found, an Agile Interceptor, but is also a 7 string. Since we are on this topic, if anyone knows about this Agile guitar please comment, i've heard good things about this guitars, but want more information.

There was a thread about Agile guitars a few days ago I think, do a quick search for it.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Quote by walker-rose
fernades ravelle

that baritone got pretty good reviews in a guitar mag and they said fernandes are planning on producing more baritones
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a baritone?
My SICK rig!:

-Ibanez GRX20Z
-Vox Valvetronix AD30VT

^So much better than my Bullet Reverb!!

Awesome!
^You can play UBER down-tuned DEATHBLACKMURDERFATALITYMORTALKOMBATKILLERINSTINCTS songs with them.

Cons: not suited for higher tunings
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
obviously your frets are further apart as well and longer neck may take a while to get used to