This is a song i wrote yesterday. Its kind of iron maiden style with a different twist. The main solo is all improvised, and i did it in two takes. I was really happy with the wy the solo turned out, i think its the best improv ive ever done. Ill be happy to crit your songs if u crit mine, of course to the extent of how u critted mine.

thanks

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=428192
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

That's cool. I liked the main solo, it went really well. The timing was off somewhere in the middle, though (oops!) I don't think the harmonizing was as bad as everyone thought it was. I liked it, I think it added a bit to the song. There's not much I can say. That's a cool piece.

Care to crit some of my stuff? Links are in my sig (PowerTabs). And if you've seen my comment over in Tabs and Chords, ignore that.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Yea there was one part in the middle where i kinda messed up the rhythm.

thanks for the crits guys!

sounds pretty good. only thing is the constant symball smashing on the drums gets kinda repetitive after a while. good stuff otherwise, though.
^ are you taking about during the bass solo/interlude thing? yea i need to work on that whole thing a little bit...

screw what everyone else says that **** is bad. the solo kinda sux compared to the rest...****, i say take it out and there u go! crit mine?
http:/cryptouriah.dmusic.com thanx dude