I ve been playing guitar for 2.5 years now but fail to come across any pickups that can make me sound like the god. a.k.a. Slash. His sound is just amazing. I have an epiphone Les Paul Standard. The pickups on the epiphone arnt that powerful/great so i wish to change. How bout Gibson Burstbucker 3 or maybe Seymour Duncan Phat Cat. Will it gie the slash sound/tone?

Thanx a bunch.Cheers.
umm Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro but also you would want a Marshall amp that is a tube amp as well
Do i have to buy a marshall tube amp?? I mean i can use any amp through an ibanez ts 808 tubescreamer????
no your going to need as close as possible to attention to detail on his set up if you want his sound
Ya but doesnt he also use a tube screamer. If u clearly hear the november rain solo (1st solo). Its amazing the amount of sustain and sound he gets on those bends!!!!
Ya but doesnt he also use a tube screamer. If u clearly hear the november rain solo (1st solo). Its amazing the amount of sustain and sound he gets on those bends!!!!It sounds awesome.
Quote by BassSurfer
dude why dont you just look for your own sound?

Yup.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by meharvan
Ya but doesnt he also use a tube screamer. If u clearly hear the november rain solo (1st solo). Its amazing the amount of sustain and sound he gets on those bends!!!!It sounds awesome.

Slash doesn't use any overdrive pedals. He plugs right into his amp. Sometimes uses a chorus pedal or a wah. Thats it.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
For anyone who has a Vox amp, what settings would you use to copy his distortion as much as possible? I just got mine yesterday and was curious if anyone has a cheat sheet of sorts that I could try out.
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
^Everyone asks what's a good beginner metal guitar and they always include BC Rich as one of their options...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
the sustain in november rain is from feedback not a pedal. he just hit the right note and the feedback allowed it to be sustained for so long. he does the same in Coma
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat