Hi
Ive been playing quite a while now and was wondering wot guitar i should but next. i mainly play rock, blues and metal music. i currently have a yamaha pacifica (my first electric guitar) and MG 15CD amp.
thanx.
what's with these you should get a new amp comments whenever someone wants a new guitar. get what you want if it makes you happy
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
I would recommend an Epiphone Les Paul Standard. In fact i also have a yamaha guitar eg 303 as my first electric guitar (the model eg 303 is out of production) and a mg15cdr. Urs is CD. Only mine has the reverb. Get the epiphone l p standard. Im telling you because i have it and it sounds great plugged into my mg15cdr. U'll love it. Trust me. Just go and check it out at your guitar store. And it perfectly adapts to your style of music, namely rock,blues, Metal. I also play a lot of these styles. More of shred though.
In case u find any other guitar, seriously consider the epiphone les paul std first! my personal advice.
gO FOR AN amp l8er. First at least get a decent GUITAR!! then buy pedals, effects, amps, misc.
Quote by Drmckool
what's with these you should get a new amp comments whenever someone wants a new guitar. get what you want if it makes you happy

because amp carrys most of your tone
unless if dont care about tone.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?