how is this wah? i play blues and hard rock and still deciding on a new amp; surely tube less than 15watts. will it suit my playing style?(slash, page, hendrix, SRV, frusciante, angus)i need to know if there are reliability issues too.
Yea it should its one of the good ones out there, whats your price range, if its alot try to get your hands on a Teese McCoy Picture Wah.
www.realmccoycustom.com
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
the buddha is the best wah ive ever used. Its very expensive though, so only buy one if you really know how to get the most out of it, cuz if not, a cheaper one is fine too.
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
You might not like it's tone though. It's more of a "wow" sound than a "wah" sound. If you like the sound it's a good product.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Get a Blues Jr for what you want to play, I play all that stuff and my Blues Jr is amazing for it all.

And try the Budda wah out, see what you think of it compared to other wahs.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i want a wah which stands out from others and sounds different. i dont want the real mccoy as its even harder to find than the budda here where i live.
RHCP, how much is a blues jr in USD? is there master volume? how many watts is the smallest version?
theres only one version, 15 watts and its 400 bucks.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
it should.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Yea
Treble/Bass/Middle/Master Volume/Volume/Fat Switch/Reverb.
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
I get quite a few amazing OD sounds.

You can either just crank the master volume and get natural overdrive (orgasmic) or use an overdrive pedal (I use a boss BD2 to get a great Cream/classic rock sound), OR you can turn up the channel volume and keep the master volume low.
Don't be afraid to care"

would a ts-9 do the trick? i may get a BD-2 soon after a wah, tried it before on my ****ty amp (line 6 spider.... changing too). the only reason i asked before about the master volume was to do what u said. (:
The TS9 wouldn't be able to get as much usable gain as the BD2, try them both out though.
Don't be afraid to care"

how bout a USA muff? i heard they're quite inconsistent and vary noticeably between pedals. oh yea. ill be getting 2 of these 3 pedals if i need to get a higher distortion like slash or angus.

oh yea. and i was also considering the new vox big ben overdrive as its easy to get around here. so 2 of 4 pedals
Try them all out, they're all good pedals, I've got a Russian Big Muff and it's great, the USA ones are great too, I'm not too sure of the Vox OD.

Oh yea, the Blues Driver will definately be able to get you an Angus sound, maybe a Slash sound if you have humbuckers.
Don't be afraid to care"

I can get a real nice Overdrive, I go in the garage and crank both the Master and the Volume.
Amp:
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3