Page 2 of 2
Quote by codybcool
Clearly you haven't learnt not to trust a damn thing that Krank say or do.

i'm surprised krank don't have a picture of les paul with their amps.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i'm surprised krank don't have a picture of les paul with their amps.

Everything Shall Come in time good sir.

in all reality i think he just doesnt need the money i mean hes like 91 or 92 he dont have that much time left

I think Krank just needs to close up shop such horrible amps and horrible ethics im just tired of it.
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Les Paul: This Krank amp is truly magnificent. it gives me those jazzy cleans i desire. the distortion is truly amazing, and has converted this old jazzy into a fully sick kvlt death metal guitarist. truly amazing.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
that was awesome but i wouldnt be sporting those who knows when Krank might get ahold of them and post Harrison Lennon and Hendrix as endorsees. lol

we laugh now but it will be worse if it actually happens
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
^^^
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Krank ............. skanky
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Everytime a thread with anything A7X in it always becomes a joke/spam thread. But while were posting joke pics:

I know they already use Kranks, but they are a joke anyways.
Last edited by El Codyo at Oct 22, 2006,
^I kinda like their trashy music

Keep the faith, baby!!
Quote by Invictious
Yea, I think they use Bogners in the studio.

Dude. The town they played in had at least THREE uberschall at the time they played. I went and played them earlier that day.

They didn't use bogner in the studio on their older material, they used Mesa/Boogie. They switched to bogners after this latest album because they obviously could afford it, seeing how they have so many leghumping fans catapulting them into popularity.

To get an a7x tone you should just get a rectifier, save yourself the price and the trouble. Rectos are also everywhere, so its easier to try one out.

My opinion: A7x is ****in gay and their tone is pretty meh. they ditched bogner because they wouldn't give them money to play their amps- That's ****ing stupid. Bogner are great and they shouldn't have to PAY you to play them. You should play them because you LIKE them.
Quote by Vomitorator
they have a giant penis ejacculate on the crowd

didnt the rolling stones do that? or am i going insane?
^Total madness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
Dude. The town they played in had at least THREE uberschall at the time they played. I went and played them earlier that day.

They didn't use bogner in the studio on their older material, they used Mesa/Boogie. They switched to bogners after this latest album because they obviously could afford it, seeing how they have so many leghumping fans catapulting them into popularity.

To get an a7x tone you should just get a rectifier, save yourself the price and the trouble. Rectos are also everywhere, so its easier to try one out.

My opinion: A7x is ****in gay and their tone is pretty meh. they ditched bogner because they wouldn't give them money to play their amps- That's ****ing stupid. Bogner are great and they shouldn't have to PAY you to play them. You should play them because you LIKE them.

point ceded on the rectos/bogners.

Bit in bold seconded to the max.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Page 2 of 2